[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

what you thing should i try to make my daresso 6L on my own or i should buy it for 11 exalt? When i did 5 tests 6link tryes i got them with 580/520/140/780/790 fusings. looks decent average but rng is bitch...
"
Yazzay wrote:
Whats ur thoughts about fortify instead of conc effect?

Too much dps loss, if you swap a gem swap Added Fire for Fortify

@TyKe

RNG is a bitch, I never gamble, I would buy it fully linked and hopefully with the right colors.
well i have my 6 L now xD.

But it was so retarded,, i buyed it for 10ex and didnt noticed it had wrong colors and its corrupted. :XX. But after horror 10 mins i realized its posible to change it by lvl 8 vorici and i found 1 guy with a service like that and he saved my life :X.

Hey Shakk, me again with the newb questions. Currently playing this build but with tabula unfortunately. But i'm still speeding through 68-71 maps at lvl 64. Shit's badass. Anyways..

4L: Abyssal Cry – Increased AoE – Rallying Cry – Blood Magic (or use a shield charge setup)
OR
Shield Charge - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun(Reckoning if Curse on CWDT) - Blood Magic - Fortify

I was wondering if you could elaborate more on this. I figured the former would have more defensive / overall better capabilities. But I notice on your current gear that you don't use the crys. I was wondering if you could elaborate on when / which i should use.

Also i wanted to ask. I went armour build without rampart, triple aura. I was wondering your personal opinion. Daresso or Carcass? I know Daresso has armor, and carcass doesnt. But the aoe effect / damage seems soooo appealing right now. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also wanted to ask you about Molten Shell as a possible add-on to CWDT
Last edited by Deadwalker123 on Aug 23, 2015, 1:08:56 AM
"
Deadwalker123 wrote:
Hey Shakk, me again with the newb questions. Currently playing this build but with tabula unfortunately. But i'm still speeding through 68-71 maps at lvl 64. Shit's badass. Anyways..

4L: Abyssal Cry – Increased AoE – Rallying Cry – Blood Magic (or use a shield charge setup)
OR
Shield Charge - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun(Reckoning if Curse on CWDT) - Blood Magic - Fortify

I was wondering if you could elaborate more on this. I figured the former would have more defensive / overall better capabilities. But I notice on your current gear that you don't use the crys. I was wondering if you could elaborate on when / which i should use.

Also i wanted to ask. I went armour build without rampart, triple aura. I was wondering your personal opinion. Daresso or Carcass? I know Daresso has armor, and carcass doesnt. But the aoe effect / damage seems soooo appealing right now. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also wanted to ask you about Molten Shell as a possible add-on to CWDT

Shield Charge is overall better, main reason for me, it's just less buttons to worry about, and Shield Charge can be your fastest method of fast movement when you have frenzy charges and quicksilver flask up. I really don't think the damage reduction from Abyssal Cry is needed unless you're playing on a hardcore league. Unless you enjoy spamming Cry's every 10 seconds it's pretty much a waste of time on a softcore league.

Using Carcass on the armor version won't break the build or anything, if anything it will still give you a bit more chance to evade.

Molten shell sure, but I'm not sure you'll have enough sockets for it.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Aug 23, 2015, 4:52:43 AM
you think its good idea to run 80+ maps on this build? i tryed wastleand 80 cleared it pretty easy but didnt had any single chance at boss.. now i have lvl 81 palace map where at the end is big dominus. should i even go in or sell it for exalt? :X
"
TykE wrote:
you think its good idea to run 80+ maps on this build? i tryed wastleand 80 cleared it pretty easy but didnt had any single chance at boss.. now i have lvl 81 palace map where at the end is big dominus. should i even go in or sell it for exalt? :X

on level 80 (79 village ruin as well) and above bosses, you can't just go full yolo mode on the bosses anymore, you have to dodge their abilities as they're very unbalanced towards melee characters. Now I haven't done Wasteland, but I've killed Palace Dom and it's not really a problem if you dodge his touch of god or if you have decent mods on the maps.

Some bosses like Piety Shrine, Maze Vaal and Courtyard should offer no problems though. Kaom Abyss should be quite easy as well as about everything he does is dodgeable.

I'll see if I can get my hands on some 81s and 82s and will record some and write some lines on each of the final bosses...

Last edited by ShakkaFL on Aug 25, 2015, 6:07:37 AM
that would be nice.. Dunno that lvl80 map wastland boss,, i even saved AREA dmg shrine for him i went in was doing dmg 5-6secs took like 10% of his hp then i needed to kite and dodge and he healed himself instantly to full hp. and i could repeat that until forever. maybe he have some phys dmg reduction or smth.
2 questions:

Which of the passive tree type is the most "Late-game" recommended?
Currently going for 3 auras, no rampart [level 90].

Also, is the unique shield [great old one's ward] is the Best shield for late gmae or is there another?
In-Game Nick: MagicalCrime. || Main Character: Level 100 Witch (Ice Nova).

My standard shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1221095
My Loot Filter: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1313065
GTS - Stream Game: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1344346
"
2 questions:

Which of the passive tree type is the most "Late-game" recommended?
Currently going for 3 auras, no rampart [level 90].

Also, is the unique shield [great old one's ward] is the Best shield for late gmae or is there another?

1st question, Armour 3 aura, no rampart if you're on softcore.

As for shield, the best shield will always be a high block armour shield with life and resistances, with room for the physical damage master mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info