[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

I'm not wearing a weapon, i use shield and i have facebreaker, but my dps with cyclone with all the auras is like 600~700.. It's normal ?
I mean i just really dont understand what part of tree i should take first, wich second etc
"
vituncio wrote:
I'm not wearing a weapon, i use shield and i have facebreaker, but my dps with cyclone with all the auras is like 600~700.. It's normal ?

No, it's not normal, your profile still shows that your character is using a 2handed mace though.

@sector25
Plan is always to rush for Resolute Technique, then get life and dps nodes on the way to the aoe templar node. Getting Armor/Eva or IR should be done around the time you hit Merciless. Shield block nodes should not be taken untill 75+ or so, same with aura nodes, then finally if you're taking Rampart nodes you leave those for 90+ unless you're in HC league, you might want them around 80.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jul 31, 2015, 6:36:01 PM
Now im using a shield, see my dps now
"
vituncio wrote:
Now im using a shield, see my dps now

Can you post a screenshot of your offense tab on Cyclone
Can we talk in game ?
I have 1k cyclone dps with herald of ash, hatred and flame golem
Your DPS is so low because you have no flat physical damage, you need to buy yourself the Abyssus unique helm for a good damage boost and also get some better rings with some resist and flat phys damage, i would also recommend removing added fire damage and linking concentrated effect until you get a 5-6 link then add it back.
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"
Siggy1993 wrote:
Got any tips for the trio on the way to normal Atziri? i always struggle with the Cycloner, can't seem to kill him, got around 70k DPS with frenzy charges.

Anything you would recommend dropping or trying to upgrade? Been trying to 6 link my Carcass Jack, no luck so far.

Normal Atziri trio should not be a problem, if you're dying it's because you're standing on the cycloners trail or getting killed by the rain. Try leaving the fire guy last.

As for upgrades your boots, rings and amulet, they all give no life look to fix that, and Le Heup is pretty bad for this build.

Yea i can't seem to kill the Cycloner, whenever i try to damage him i die in seconds due to his trail, i usually kill the fire guy first then the Cycloner, i had looked at a few guides on it and they all seem to mention killing the fire guy first because he does insane damage if you leave him alive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info