[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

I see in your gear you use Haste instead determination, its because you are still IR or you dont need determination?
"
can u explain how you made that much int?
from my calcultation compared to ur gears,

base 14 + nod 70 + abyssus 25 = 109...
ty
¨

I actually have a jewel that gives me 7 attributes on.

@Asag

Well I can use Grace if I need armor, but I kind of like Haste, bit more dps and movement speed. My gear and level got to the point where I dont feel I need the extra armor.
Hi, I wonder if you could give me some advice here. Been playing your build for few weeks before 2.0 and loved it. Since 2.0 got released I can't get it to work. I am fairly new to the game and followed your guidance step by step but my character DPS is much lower than yours and since 2.0 release I just keep dying too often. Can't progress past lvl89. Please advise on what am I doing wrong and what gear to improve.

My gear:

Passive tree - I followed your IR tree, lvl89 at the moment.

My stats:
http://prntscr.com/7u6cbnwith Blood Rage + Hatred
http://prntscr.com/7u6crq
http://prntscr.com/7u6duoDefence + Grace

Why is my DPS so much lower?
Why even with Blood Rage on, it feels like I am taking so much more damage from mobs now and life leech seems to be so much less effective? Used to do lvl 76 maps with no trouble, now struggling?
What should I improve on my gear to get closer to your DPS? It seems that even when I level my Enlighten gem and be able to use herald of ash, my dps will still be far away from yours.

Any help will be much appreciated and thanks for the build.

@KGB_

That's... weird, your defensive stats are no that far off from mine.. sure you have a fair bit less block nodes than me, you should probably try to swap a few nodes onto them. Tempest shield cwdt will also help your survivability.

You gear is fine weirdly enough, you could use a better amulet, but don't think that's the problem. Get a flame golem for bit more dps.

As for dps close to mine, I run auras haste hatred and herald of ash, so that boost my own dps a bit. Unbuffed my dps is around 67k.
Whats the point of that golem if he dies every 2 minutes?
the 3 auras tree doesn't work actually, just tested on my character ..
Have enough currency to get an Abyssus and Merginord's, but not a good chest. Would this build be doable with a Tabula Rasa for the chest slot? Or will hitting the life/resists needed be too big of an issue?
"
nedl9vsex wrote:
Whats the point of that golem if he dies every 2 minutes?

summon it back every few seconds, but you usually kill mobs before golem is even close to dying...

"
dbush2765 wrote:
Have enough currency to get an Abyssus and Merginord's, but not a good chest. Would this build be doable with a Tabula Rasa for the chest slot? Or will hitting the life/resists needed be too big of an issue?

I tried Tabula and it is really hard to sustain. I am currently using a 4 linked chest wrecking through 75 maps.
"
artparadis wrote:
the 3 auras tree doesn't work actually, just tested on my character ..

It does, you need an enlighten lv3 gem.. Otherwise a lv2 enlighten and an extra 4% mana reserve node. You can use this Aura Calculator

@nedl9vsex

You usually are way ahead of your golem, killing stuff before they touch him.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jul 19, 2015, 3:15:58 AM
the golem doesn't do much. i'm only lvl 66 but it takes my dps from 33k to 34k. the chaos one is similar but for defense. pretty marginal. theres no reason not to use it though. what else are you going to do? can always take a portal gem, faster casting with flame dash, riposte/vengeance, blind on your tempest shield, or something else marginal like that. you could potentially link it to cwdt. is there some significantly good option? i hate summoning this thing.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jul 19, 2015, 4:37:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info