[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Could you use a Headhunter belt instead?
Would it be better to get frenzy charge or endurance charge for the merciless bandit reward? I feel like the frenzy might contribute to a lot of DPS but then again, you can't really generate them at will against a boss with no adds...
"
renroval wrote:
Would it be better to get frenzy charge or endurance charge for the merciless bandit reward? I feel like the frenzy might contribute to a lot of DPS but then again, you can't really generate them at will against a boss with no adds...

No to Frenzy charges, too situational, even so, isn't the dps enough? I mean, if you reaaally want more dps you could always drop block nodes and put them into dps nodes,don't think it'll make the build better to be more squishy.

@reaper2191

Meginord's girdle is the best in slot for us period, Headhunter would be too much of a gimmick, I don't like gimmicks :p. But hey, if you want to test it out, go ahead and report results :p
At 82, Im sitting around about 45k pre-fortify, missing a quite a bit of nodes, but that comes with leveling. I do find it a bit rough that you need to be directly on top of monsters to kill them. Now, in saying that, I have gotten up to around 85k using Headhunters after killing around 3-4 rares close by. I dont have a Megs, so it will have to do until I get one. The FB I am using is a legacy at around 852%. I am not sure if I divine it if it will revert it to the new ones and drop the 800-1k% possibility. Its a good build and it does damage.

My current gear:
I've been trying this build on Warbands and it seems solid. Do you think its worth to drop a lot of currency into a perfect (800%) non-legacy roll vs a 770 roll? I guess what I'm asking is does the build only function well with a legacy facebreaker?
"
reaper2191 wrote:
The FB I am using is a legacy at around 852%. I am not sure if I divine it if it will revert it to the new ones and drop the 800-1k% possibility.

DONT DIVINE!... it'll convert to the new range..

@Attorneyatlawl

Probably not worth it, 30% won't make much difference. And it works just fine, I actually hit 100k dps with frenzy charges with a pair of 774% ones.
Hey man, I was wondering is my gear good as an end game gear? If not what should I change?
and also Im currently level 81 with 4k HP and 9.2k Armor, at what level do you think I can do atziri?
My DPS without any charges or flasks is at 53k
With Blood rage + 3 frenzy charges: 61k
With blood rage + 3 frenzy charges + amethyst flask: 75k

My current gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Yazzay on Jul 17, 2015, 1:56:33 PM
"
Yazzay wrote:
Hey man, I was wondering is my gear good as an end game gear? If not what should I change?
and also Im currently level 81 with 4k HP and 9.2k Armor, at what level do you think I can do atziri?

Remember I did Atziri the first time with about 30k dps, so you're more than ready, Atziri is all about dodging bad stuff anyway (do carry a fire resist flask for Atziri herself though).

Your gear is fine, and I think your dps is about right for 5-link, would be higher with capped jewelry and lv20 gems.

Your CWDT level is a bit too high btw.
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"
Yazzay wrote:

Remember I did Atziri the first time with about 30k dps, so you're more than ready, Atziri is all about dodging bad stuff anyway (do carry a fire resist flask for Atziri herself though).

Your gear is fine, and I think your dps is about right for 5-link, would be higher with capped jewelry and lv20 gems.

Your CWDT level is a bit too high btw.

Hey thanks for the reply man,
I never really read CWDT so yeah thanks for the heads up just bought a new one :p
Cheers
What shield do you recommend when using the armor build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info