[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

hey i saw this under Current Stats & Gear.

"One thing you should do to avoid auto-equip is get an amulet with alot of intellect and equip a high req int weapon on both your sets then take off the amulet, the weapons will stay inactive in your weapons slot and will allow you to level gems on them."

there is just an auto equip option in the UI settings that you can turn off.

what do i do for auras if im in a new league? currently i have hatred + herald of ash. this only reserves 75% of my mana, so i took off blood magic on blood rage and the cries. is there some better option? i'm using your lv100 Armor tree (2 Aura no Aura nodes) but i cannot use both Determination + hatred.

heres my current gear, will be improved (im lvl 45), but not sure how i can improve my gems/links with 0 possibility of enlighten. i might replace blind with flame dash, shield charge seems to work for this though. maybe enduring cry for a golem when i get a proper resists/armor, but im not sure what else i could do.

Spoiler

REALLY enjoying the build so far ty =D

another important question.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bronn%27s_Lithe

bronns lithe,

Added a new Mod for 35-50% Increased Damage with Movement Skills in 2.0.

cyclone is a movement skill. it can gain +2 gem level, 10% attack speed, and 50% increased damage!! is this better than carcass jack? or is there some weird math where it doesn't add very much?
Last edited by goldnugget on Jul 18, 2015, 3:30:02 AM
@goldnugget

The auto-equip thingy is a preference thing, you get 3 extra slots to level gems and dont have to turn it on and off whenever you decide to race.

I'm not sure why you can't use both Determination and Hatred, each reserves 50% mana, or do you mean you don't have enough mana to cast Blood Rage? because I don't either I linked it to Blood Magic. If not you could always try to use the mana reserve jewel..

About Bronn's... It might be a good alternative, but I think the AOE range for us is too mandatory.

@Sambal

Good resists, high life, Decent Armor, and room to put the physical damage mod from Haku.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jul 18, 2015, 3:37:11 AM
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
@goldnugget

The auto-equip thingy is a preference thing, you get 3 extra slots to level gems and dont have to turn it on and off whenever you decide to race.

I'm not sure why you can't use both Determination and Hatred, each reserves 50% mana, or do you mean you don't have enough mana to cast Blood Rage? because I don't either I linked it to Blood Magic. If not you could always try to use the mana reserve jewel..

About Bronn's... It might be a good alternative, but I think the AOE range for us is too mandatory.

@Sambal

Good resists, high life, Decent Armor, and room to put the physical damage mod from Haku.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Determination
it is reserving 60%. i dont think even sovereignty is enough. should i take 2 aura reduction notables or 1 + a jewel in this case? i cant get enlighten. is there something better? im not too sure on what to do ty for the help
Last edited by goldnugget on Jul 18, 2015, 3:50:32 AM
"
goldnugget wrote:

it is reserving 60%. i dont think even sovereignty is enough. should i take 2 aura reduction notables or 1 + a jewel in this case? i cant get enlighten. is there something better? im not too sure on what to do ty for the help

It's 50%.. 60% was back in 1.3
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"
goldnugget wrote:

It's 50%.. 60% was back in 1.3

ooooooooohhhhhhh ty very much sir! i was just looking at the wiki >.<
Last edited by goldnugget on Jul 18, 2015, 5:59:46 AM
While playing i constantly get one of 2 things i cant figure: when i shield charge i often eather get stuck, or get stunned. Anyone of you having that?
Hey, what 3L options are there for Saffel's?
why you don't use immortal call?
"
why you don't use immortal call?

Mobs die too fast :(

@Yazzay

you can put portal gem there :p

@nedl9vsex

Enable Lockstep networking mode, sounds like you're desyncing
can u explain how you made that much int?
from my calcultation compared to ur gears,

base 14 + nod 70 + abyssus 25 = 109...
ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info