[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
Last edited by kolton on Dec 6, 2014, 12:54:37 PM
"
kolton wrote:

weird passives, the pathing doesnt seem efficient, too many good nodes missing.

I have something else in mind, I'll post it closer to the patch though, since they haven't finished balancing it yet.
Yeah it's just a quick mockup, but there are so many sweet damage nodes now to pick from.
But I believe champion of the cause is now easier to reach than sovereignty for the reduced reservation.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
kolton wrote:
Yeah it's just a quick mockup, but there are so many sweet damage nodes now to pick from.
But I believe champion of the cause is now easier to reach than sovereignty for the reduced reservation.

Its not just about the reservation though, the Sovereignty cluster gives you 22% aura effect as well.
Ok, here's 2 temporary trees, the reason why there's 2 it depends if you need dexterity from the tree or not, which might change the route you might want to take.

Also as usual, resistance nodes are optional, if you're overcapped, consider swapping some res nodes for more block nodes.

If you need 20dex from tree

If you have the dex on gear

Probably not 100% optimized, but should do for now.
Hey, could you explain which route you take first? Which are the most important nodes? I really like the cyclone skill so i want to try it but I havent played for a while so im a bit afraid of doing it wrong :)
"
Koksii wrote:
Hey, could you explain which route you take first? Which are the most important nodes? I really like the cyclone skill so i want to try it but I havent played for a while so im a bit afraid of doing it wrong :)

I wrote a few lines on the first post under "leveling", the first thing you need to do no matter what is rush for Resolute Technique. Then just get some life nodes and physical damage ones. There's no set path really. Point is to leave resistance nodes untill you're 60+ and Block nodes for 70+.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Dec 11, 2014, 9:36:12 AM

So its a non crit build(Your hits can't be Evaded, Never deal Critical Strikes) ? No need for critmulti then..:)

So i just have to focus on +physical damage + life+resists+armor + lifesteal and the requirements to wear those items?
Last edited by Koksii on Dec 11, 2014, 10:42:31 AM
"
Koksii wrote:

So its a non crit build(Your hits can't be Evaded, Never deal Critical Strikes) ? No need for critmulti then..:)

So i just have to focus on +physical damage + life+resists+armor + lifesteal and the requirements to wear those items?

Well the Life Leech nodes might not be as needed as before, I recommend getting leech on jewelry in 1.3 patch, it's more effective.

And no Facebreaker can't crit, so getting RT is a pure dps buff.
"
Cyclone now attacks slightly slower and has an equivalent increase to damage. It now deals damage immediately when it is used, in addition to periodic damage. Cyclone no longer targets enemies, only locations.

Eh can't say I like that change, but might help out with the desync if it doesn't go chasing monsters, will surely take a while to get used to it.

"
Shield Charge now works with no primary weapon equipped.

Now this is interesting :p, I'll have to test this around to see if it's useable at high level maps.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Dec 12, 2014, 4:33:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info