[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Block tree for 1.3 is blank, I would really like to see it, no reason to reach 100k dps. Allso ... how come ppl with carcass got 60k dps and you with rare chest got 100k dps? What am I missing?
Last edited by painguard on Jan 1, 2015, 1:59:53 AM
"
painguard wrote:
Block tree for 1.3 is blank, I would really like to see it, no reason to reach 100k dps. Allso ... how come ppl with carcass got 60k dps and you with rare chest got 100k dps? What am I missing?

Wonder how that happened, I'll update the post with the actual link in a few minutes, I use Carcass now, it's only like 5k dps upgrade still do 90k+ with a rare chest, also that 100k is with Frenzy charges, haste, hatred and herald of ash, it's what I run most of the time on maps now.

As for your dps, you would have to link your gear, otherwise it could be anything.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jan 2, 2015, 6:43:16 AM
"
painguard wrote:

The difference between the 60k carcass and 100k rare chest dps might be that he is using Legacy facebreaker. Im currently playing with 799% Facebreaker + 6l carcass on torment and im at 57k dps. Legacy facebreakers might buff my dps to 100k+, just because its MORE unarmed physical Damage.
Last edited by 1BaneBoy on Jan 3, 2015, 7:05:27 AM
how do you survive agenst refelect without vaal pact ?

here is an example how mutch damage you take
if you have 100k dps

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reflect mob 14% refelct = 14k damage reflection
map reflect 18% reflect = 18k damage reflection
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Map reflect + reflect mob = 32% reflect = 32k damage reflection
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by PhilMonster on Jan 3, 2015, 11:23:54 AM
"
painguard wrote:
Allso ... how come ppl with carcass got 60k dps and you with rare chest got 100k dps? What am I missing?

As I'm one of those people with carcass and "low" cyclone dps, maybe I can offer some insight. It really depends on how you want to build and the amount of emphasis you put on defense vs. offense. Everyone's comfort level varies.

If I switch to Meginords from a rare belt (Choice: 6k dps+100hp or 800armor+27chaos resists), I have a basic cyclone dps of 59k using Hatred only.

If I run HeraldOfAsh, I gain 5k dps for a total of 64k cyclone dps. (I normally don't run this aura because I use Hatred+2 Purity auras. I value the higher res caps more than I do the extra dps.)

If I run Haste, I gain 16% increased atkspd, which is about 5k dps? Up to 69k now. (Again, I normally don't run this.)

If I run BloodRage, and get 3 Frenzy charges up for 15% increased atkspd, I estimate I'd get about 5k dps more. Up to 74k now. (I normally don't run this because I hate the chaos degen.)

If I run Vaal Haste, that's another 42% increased atkspd, which is about 13k dps? Up to 87k now.

If I use shield with crafted 4-7 physDmg, that's about 3-4k there. Up to 91k. (I don't have a nice one to craft right now, so I'm sticking with Aegis/Saffell.)

If I go from 10-22 physDmg amulet to a 15-26 physDmg amulet, I get about 2k? Up to 93k approx.

While we are not quite at 100k, we are at least much closer than before. The rest are probably due to the additional attack speed/melee dmg nodes OP has taken and scaling effects I haven't considered with my guesstimates. BTW I have no idea what OP is running to get the 100k ... I'm just providing possible ideas.
Toupy - Lv93 Facebreaker Cyclone Duelist
Last edited by Myrthr on Jan 4, 2015, 1:05:27 AM
"
PhilMonster wrote:

if you have 100k dps

Block flask (Rumi's Concoction) and Blood Rage for reflect mobs, I avoid map reflect, it's insta death since Reckoning likes to see me dead on those, another option if you are forced to do a phys reflect map is phys to lightning gem.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jan 4, 2015, 4:05:39 AM
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"
PhilMonster wrote:

if you have 100k dps

Block flask (Rumi's Concoction) and Blood Rage for reflect mobs, I avoid map reflect, it's insta death since Reckoning likes to see me dead on those, another option if you are forced to do a phys reflect map is phys to lightning gem.

i am playing this build myslef (currenty level 70 in torment league) i have 36k DPS with a 5l rare chest and a good rolled rumi's flask and a level 5 CwDT so it goes off @ 700 dmamage take and then i have 3 secunds phys immunity enoght time to pop flasks etz and the leech from blood rage is nice but not helping agenst reflect becurse its isn't instand. oh and isnt the unique Great Old One's Ward Corrugated Buckler good for this build? becurse even if i took my shield of i am overcapt on resistances
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"
PhilMonster wrote:

if you have 100k dps

i am playing this build myslef (currenty level 70 in torment league) i have 36k DPS with a 5l rare chest and a good rolled rumi's flask and a level 5 CwDT so it goes off @ 700 dmamage take and then i have 3 secunds phys immunity enoght time to pop flasks etz and the leech from blood rage is nice but not helping agenst reflect becurse its isn't instand. oh and isnt the unique Great Old One's Ward Corrugated Buckler good for this build? becurse even if i took my shield of i am overcapt on resistances

nvm got a 20/20 increased duration and now i have no problems with reflect/ double reflect ;-)
"
PhilMonster wrote:
oh and isnt the unique Great Old One's Ward Corrugated Buckler good for this build? becurse even if i took my shield of i am overcapt on resistances

Yup it's great if you can spare the resistances, just keep in mind the low block % and evasion of it though.
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"
PhilMonster wrote:
oh and isnt the unique Great Old One's Ward Corrugated Buckler good for this build? becurse even if i took my shield of i am overcapt on resistances

Yup it's great if you can spare the resistances, just keep in mind the low block % and evasion of it though.

its not that hard to get 70% fire / lightning and around 55% cold res on 4 pieces of gear ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info