SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

Love these updated changes!
The Scion wheel changes aren't too bad, but I kind of think that one 10% node should still be 12%. It would be a nice boost just for passing through, but most people are still probably going to take all the life there.
"
DvOiD wrote:
Only 45 minutes to plan your build? That makes me sad :(

It's hard to make a web page.
To the summoners QQ about burning miscreation nerf:

Avian Wretch + GMP + Faster Casting/Faster attacks/Faster Projectiles(dunno if their gore things are attacks, projectiles spells) +whatever else you wish = Profit.

Thank me later.

P.S Now that mob is OP as fuck.
P.P.S Use Desecrate for endless food for the fuckers, even better.
Last edited by lupasvasile on Mar 5, 2014, 3:07:40 AM
-
Last edited by MystXD on Jul 6, 2019, 9:28:21 AM
Ok, my 2 cents:

The shadow spellcasters got a HUGE buff. My chars damage probably goes up 30% which is a huge deal.

The changes in Marauder are vast, and probably for the good, allthough you hit a lot of people hard with the removal of the +2 to all res node. The new one is not very accessible for other chars.

BM nerf was incoming and NOBODY should be angry about this. Anyone who still planned his build about them was crazy to think this wouldn't happen, esp. because the nerf is exactly in line with what happened to Kripp's degen bears.

The thing that bug's me:
The nerfs to the scion wheels are fine in principal to allow for more travel. But: (and I am speaking for me here) I have a scion that travels to the duelist and the templar ( for attack speed and life and mace nodes). I used ALL the life nodes I could get my hands on. I had 4800 life. Not that much. With the new wheel I will loose 32% life, probably around 500-600 points. And I am goiing to loose proj damage, attack speed, Mana regen. I cannot in any way make up for this with just the 2 points I get from the wheel. I don't even know if my char will still work. He was endgame viable, but not broken in any way. Now he might be related back to docks with level 82...
I think the word you are looking for here is: Overdoing!
"
lupasvasile wrote:
To the summoners QQ about burning miscreation nerf:

Avian Wretch + GMP + Faster Casting/Faster attacks/Faster Projectiles(dunno if their gore things are attacks, projectiles spells) +whatever else you wish = Profit.

Thank me later.

P.S Now that mob is OP as fuck.
P.P.S Use Desecrate for endless food for the fuckers, even better.

Brilliant!
So let's sum this patch up:
- more gated content
- more RNG through Vaal orbs
- leech nerfed
- summoner nerfed
- spell totems nerfed
- early and mid ST nerfed
- scion nerfed
- Life based characters slightly nerfed
- Elusiveness notable removed
- vaal pact nerfed
- Berserking nerfed
- crit multi nerfed
- couple of uniques nerfed
- drop rates nerfed through removal of IIQ

Buffs:
- barrage
- desecrate
- burning arrow
- fireball
- ES nodes
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
As a summoner I'm fine witht eh Burned Miscreation nerf, it needed one. Would also be nice if they were made reliable now though too.
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
Monster Unrighteous Fire now deals a controlled value of fire damage, rather than being based on maximum life.

RIP my summoner. RIP currency :D
I love patches like this one. This is release game, but you still do the HUGE changes on the skills. No this is just NEW summon system, not the little change, you just ruin alot of ppl build with it.

Well I think the issue with BM was snap shooting and then changing the gear. Without it the BM are fast for clear trashmobs, but bosses are hard due to dousing on location change or High DPS where they can instantaneously kill all the minions.

Now when snapshooting will be fixed, summoners will be extremely slow to clear. Most builds scale damage from gear or auras (those who can't are in problem... casters who need a buff now), summoner can't there is not enough interesting gear for them, the attack speed and movement speed of minions is abysmally small.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info