SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

So instead of DD and SUmmoner FOTM will be just DD this patch?

Chris, will BM's be actually any useful after this nerf or they're nerfed to the ground? (They're OP atm, question is whether they'll be viable after nerf, not like you did with bears).
IGN: Coldim or Coldimos
"
Monster Unrighteous Fire now deals a controlled value of fire damage, rather than being based on maximum life.

RIP my summoner. RIP currency :D
I love patches like this one. This is release game, but you still do the HUGE changes on the skills. No this is just NEW summon system, not the little change, you just ruin alot of ppl build with it.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Dope
^ not really, unless you get all your BM from high level maps. Probably won't impact you unless they reduce the dmg level 65-66 BMs deal at a fixed value compared to the life.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
anyone could confirm? i made a quick calculation about crit multiplier from the shadow-accessible part of the tree and it looks like its getting around 80% less crit multi - right?
its a substantial nerf but i guess it wont RIP my dagger that instance!
Love your work GGG but right after i managed to get my Shadow working and enjoyable i stumbled with sth like that :D
Keep it up guyz anyway! ;)

/edit - 80% not 60... my bad
Last edited by Szuger on Mar 5, 2014, 2:42:10 AM
Still no love for Cleave??
[Standard league - UTC +2]
damn I shouldnt have deleted the characters that got failed builds
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
god i hate that scion life nerf :( getting over 250% hp is going to be a pain in the ass
oh and one more thing - i love how you rearranged big wheels near the middle so you can actually use them to make your way to another part of the tree w/o having to go all the way around ;) now less skill points wasted there :D
final thoughts after seeing new tree and these spellcaster buffs

- not fixing block (as a mechanic) was and is strange. block IS broken. it is no-gameplay-cost 75% chance for ZERO damage. when specced into it also work for spells the same way. block should have a cost. wearing a shield that provides tonnes of attributes is not a cost

- buffs to spellcaster nodes (cast speed/ele nodes/spell damage) are miniscule and change nothing in the big picture. +2% there and there where people are already at +100% makes it +120%. not a big deal. early spell scaling might somehow fix the early game but lage game issue (abdundance of all-resist mobs) remains

- like the leech change, however despite current qq about it it is still broken and braindead to use mechanic. expected number of players using other sustain mechanic instead of leech? ZERO

- BM change. finally!

- not so happy about scion wheels. esp the.. evasion one. planned for full blown ev char and that wheel was necessary for that. after changes it is like 50% ev less. big change

- mara tree looks better than old one but it now joined the 2branches+one strong connector archetype. definitely an improvement, will test that and check. unhappy about resistance nodes not being connected from both ends (for lightning coil builds these +lightning resists are good). in general i see a trend of combining passives together (good! good!) and thus making people get more for less points. however these armor+life nodes at mara.. i do not value armor nodes at all due to granites of iron skin so i think that for many this is going to be 'wasted' passive (or part of combined passive)

- staff nodes still utter garbage. both placement and values :/

- Purrity of essence cluster.. just remove it please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info