SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

Buffs!
S L O W E R
"
Garrygoth wrote:
I was already pretty set on making a Fireball caster with maxing cast speed.

Now I know I will, even to level with for funsies.
Just need that skilltree to plan if I want to go Shadow/Witch or Templar.

Thanks for the updates.

What you mean, u will do FC with FB or not ?. You seems to expain that FC will be nerfed after 10 hours ?. Again pls.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
I am very happy about all new changes! Thanks!
As I said earlier, I can understand all the decissions GGG have made except one:

Why do they devalue the scion-wheel life nodse. Having fewer of them is fine, even nerfing the 12% one. But now you have w wheel of nodes that are simply worth less than any other life node on the tree. And you HAVE to take them early on because there are no others available.

Can't they stay at 8% at least?

The wheel lost 32% life. And it freed only 2 points. That is one of the biggest nerfs to any node I've seen so far since CB (The CI nerf is about the same level I guess).

Please GGG, reconsider this.
"
TheSeth256 wrote:
Biggest issue with spellcasters was how ridiculously high all elements resistances mobs had,compared to zero phys resistance.I have no idea why it is so,but seems like keeping builds unviable to balance CoC builds,instead of nerfing CoC.Also Burned Miscreations were too strong,good that GGG adjusted them to normal level.

Monsters/bosses have armor that sort it out, yes idd was no alternative to burned miscreations, but to be honest the ai on minions need improvement and a faster "teleport" to caster (like in diablo 2).
And if snapshoting get removed later on there will be a need to improve the minion passives due lack of damage output. Also as summoner there is the issue of room for gems.

Even with full aura support minion resist life leech, your minions get obliterated in a few sec. vs stormherald / aoe chaos damage etc. Even more so when you as summoner need to avoid the stuff and your minions due to that run around aimlessly making no damage. (also the reason miscreations was so good, the bad AI made no difference).
"
t_golgari wrote:
As I said earlier, I can understand all the decissions GGG have made except one:

Why do they devalue the scion-wheel life nodse. Having fewer of them is fine, even nerfing the 12% one. But now you have w wheel of nodes that are simply worth less than any other life node on the tree. And you HAVE to take them early on because there are no others available.

The wheel lost 32% life. And it freed only 2 points. That is one of the biggest nerfs to any node I've seen so far since CB (The CI nerf is about the same level I guess).

I think they put the Scion in the place they wanted it to be from the start. Nobody should use a scion unless thex want to go to 2 opposite sides of the tree. The scion start Area should be weak, as you can get access to more Keystones and/or good passives. Amd let`s be honest: every HC Char had to get the Scion Life wheel, because damn that thing was broken.
"
t_golgari wrote:

There are life node now where once there was none, in the areas around marauder and duelist a lot of the armor nodes have health on them now.

I can get the same health as before easily.
S L O W E R
I cannot believe i got 40% ll effectiveness for free. Vaal Pact directly in my skill tree path now :DDD.
What's the size of the patch?
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
"
h4llowerner wrote:
I cannot believe i got 40% ll effectiveness for free. Vaal Pact directly in my skill tree path now :DDD.

Are you sure you are reading the Vaal Pact node correctly. Life leech operates at 40% effectiveness, i.e. reduces life leech by 60%..

Morgal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info