SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

so for all the whiners giving it "my totem build got nerfed waa waa waa" because of the cast speed penalties on spell totem.....WE (yes I play totem builds and I'm not whining) got cast speed and spell damage buffs to compensate.

lets wait until release to see whether things really are as big a nerf as some people are crying about or just changes that require a little adaptation to our builds !!!

I for one will still be playing and enjoying my triple totem build..........well done all the guys at ggg for your hard work
Last edited by prv_pile on Mar 5, 2014, 4:35:05 AM
u sure 1hour is enough for the patch to complete?
cant await it anymore :D

/edit
Balance patch always hurts some people - but if you think u cant play your old build anymore - try something new ;)
I'm afraid my incinerate build wont work anymore with the life leech change... but its ok if it is this way i try something else ^^

keep the good work up ggg :)
Last edited by Elariv on Mar 5, 2014, 4:51:15 AM
and i thought i could actually play the new content ON my birthday :/

still cant wait :P
"
prv_pile wrote:
so for all the whiners giving it "my totem build got nerfed waa waa waa" because of the cast speed penalties on spell totem.....WE (yes I play totem builds and I'm not whining) got cast speed and spell damage buffs to compensate.

lets wait until release to see whether things really are as big a nerf as some people are crying about or just changes that require a little adaptation to our builds !!!

I for one will still be playing and enjoying my triple totem build..........well done all the guys at ggg for your hard work

Read urself and think to that ppl who suposely are whinning as you says and understood it.

So in 11 hours will release the update, i' ll be on dinner time :$ and then going to bed for next day work :(
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Mar 5, 2014, 4:57:04 AM
hahaha finally minion snapshotting got nerfed GJ
"
zoocubes wrote:

Not really. "hahaha"
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
zoocubes wrote:

Not really. "hahaha"

Definitely not nerfed, patch notes, follow quitely the comes pls.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Biggest issue with spellcasters was how ridiculously high all elements resistances mobs had,compared to zero phys resistance.I have no idea why it is so,but seems like keeping builds unviable to balance CoC builds,instead of nerfing CoC.Also Burned Miscreations were too strong,good that GGG adjusted them to normal level.
<11 hours! Can't wait!
I was already pretty set on making a Fireball caster with maxing cast speed.

Now I know I will, even to level with for funsies.
Just need that skilltree to plan if I want to go Shadow/Witch or Templar.

Thanks for the updates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info