Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

Looking good.
GGG - Why you no?
Cool stuff, but I'm more interested in changes that really impact me - the skill tree balance changes, changes to IIQ, etc.

I'll probably never kill Atziri if she's Merc only, because end game bosses are nothing but shit half the time.

Either way, hoping Invasion will not include more Storm Herald and Corrupting Blood nonsense. If it just involves the whole game being like maps, I'm not sure how I feel about it. These new Vaal ruins that pop up should be fun.

So... skill tree update please? :)
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Feb 28, 2014, 10:03:07 PM
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
Cool stuff, but I'm more interested in changes that really impact me - the skill tree balance changes, changes to IIQ, etc.

I'll probably never kill Atziri if she's Merc only, because end game bosses are nothing but shit half the time. Either way, hoping Invasion will not include more Storm Herald and Corrupting Blood nonsense.

So... skill tree update please? :)

me2

"
Pacificstar wrote:
Why not release on a weekend?!

This! Really crap spawning it midweek. People have to work to be able to give you money! Now only the people with work have a disadvantage.. very disappointed.
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
Last edited by Pendoza on Feb 28, 2014, 10:03:45 PM
Can't wait to play this :)
HC IGN : COOPES 96 Shadow, 93 Ranger
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/525943 - Piloted during Onslaught Season
"
Zaqwert wrote:
Can eternal orbs be used to snapshot an item and restore it after its been corrupted?

If not I don't think people will like corrupted orbs much, as they could potentially permanently ruin a great item.

even if eternal dont work, ur item wouldnt get worse with it
IGN: Surak Methred Wrathclaws Boxender_Gladiator Dunkler_Beschwörer Lady_Discharge
nice, they edited the first post with that info.

So, no further Currency after vaal orb. Makes it like a mirrored item. crazy. Guessing that means mirrors can't work on it too.

and culling strike implicit possible! OOOhhhh.

and prismatic eclipse with 2 white sockets. Nice troll.
No white socket recipe is nice.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Pendoza wrote:
"
Pacificstar wrote:
Why not release on a weekend?!

This! Really crap spawning it midweek. People have to work to be able to give you money! Now only the people with work have a disadvantage.. very disappointed.

Yea I must say +1 to that.. but it's just ~12 hours I will have to wait more than the others to try it =P
Immortal call with all passives 7 charges and 20/20 gems last 20 sec.. vaal immortal call will be insane even if it needs souls and duration is same at lvl 20. Lvl 1 and quality is the same.
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
I have played the game only since a couple of months. Do I need to create new players to play new leagues or can I just carry forward my existing characters in that league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info