[1.3] Sidra's Necromancing Ranger of Chaos (Poison Arrow) Videos/Atziri capable

Yes you should. It's a mistake Asidra did, and it's still in the op's tree. And I forgot about it. This issue is discussed one or two page earlier.

edit: here's the relevant post, and the associated tree which specs out of the frenzy nodes to get two dext nodes instead: link

edit2: if you use drillneck and have a 20/20 pierce gem, you may want to spec only part of Piercing Shots cluster, since Pierce is capped to 100%. As said above, all increased damage sources are equal, so those two 5/5 nodes are equivalent to 10% projectile damage or 10% chaos damage if you're uncapped, but only give 5% damage if you're already at 100%. Pick the best nodes around on your path.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Dec 25, 2014, 10:03:53 AM
so use this one if i dont have drill neck and im just starting

edit: here's the relevant post, and the associated tree which specs out of the frenzy nodes to get two dext nodes instead: link
another optimization regarding Drillneck: Drillneck + 20/20 pierce = 84% pierce, so we get 46% increase damage from Piercing Shots cluster, 30 from projectile and 16 from pierce. This is all for 7 points. We can get more by taking Method to Madness and the last point in Fury Bolts: 41% chaos damage and 6% projectile (ok, that's only 1% better) and this saves one skill point.

new tree
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
"
another optimization regarding Drillneck: Drillneck + 20/20 pierce = 84% pierce, so we get 46% increase damage from Piercing Shots cluster, 30 from projectile and 16 from pierce. This is all for 7 points. We can get more by taking Method to Madness and the last point in Fury Bolts: 41% chaos damage and 6% projectile (ok, that's only 1% better) and this saves one skill point.

new tree

"
Yes you should. It's a mistake Asidra did, and it's still in the op's tree. And I forgot about it. This issue is discussed one or two page earlier.

edit2: if you use drillneck and have a 20/20 pierce gem, you may want to spec only part of Piercing Shots cluster, since Pierce is capped to 100%. As said above, all increased damage sources are equal, so those two 5/5 nodes are equivalent to 10% projectile damage or 10% chaos damage if you're uncapped, but only give 5% damage if you're already at 100%. Pick the best nodes around on your path.

So at the end of the day which one am i to follow without the drill neck and later on when i get the drill neck which should i follow the tree post can you pm me please so i dont be confused thanks its a bit stressful MERRY Christmas
In the end, there's just no need to go for Piercing Shots, we get better damage without it, and it serves as a more generic tree. So take the last tree I've posted.
Anyway, you have looong time before getting to these lengths of optimization, so you shouldn't bother much for early progression.

two examples of 80 points tree:

in witch area
in duelist area
the dive into the witch area is probably best as it helps to complete the build earlier. Duelist area just provides dps and life and that can come later.

In his OP, Asidra did take the 3 eva/ms nodes on his 80 point basis. This points have been refunded in the two trees above and should be taken later. Or they can be taken as early, it's just a matter of preference. It just delays some other development.
yes sorry still trying to figure what you are saying sigh i just want direct like here follow this skill tree done :) no extra stuff because my head hurts
Can you make a new video for 1.3 showing how you beat all the bosses in the Atziri map? I really want to try this build.
Very nice work sir! Thank you for sharing this information with us :)
What mod should i add to this bow?

Attack speed?
IGN: SirNemrac
Last edited by Nemrac99 on Dec 29, 2014, 3:13:31 PM
I'd go with that yes. A resistance can also be good if needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info