[1.3] Sidra's Necromancing Ranger of Chaos (Poison Arrow) Videos/Atziri capable

without either gem 6909 tooltip
with 20/20 added chaos 7059
with 20/20 fast proj 7209

remember with added chaos only the quality goes into cloud damage, so its not as effective as one would hope
Ok ty ! I have one more question. I use drilnecks and my Pierce gem was +14Q so i added +6 more to make it 20Q and ofc pierce chance raise but when i checked my pa dmg it was the same like with 14Q. Why icreasing pierce chance didnt increase damage more? Is there any pierce cap or smth ?
Do you have pierce chance on the tree? if so you were probably already 100% or more with 14q.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
when will the skill tree be updated from all the way to level 100 in this post there were alot of skill tress im not sure which one to follow. I am rather confused
Here's the skill tree to use: link.

It's the same as in the OP except for the frenzy charge optimization found earlier.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
"
Do you have pierce chance on the tree? if so you were probably already 100% or more with 14q.

Yeah... my all pierce chance now is about 125 %. So the drilneck passive give bonus dmg only to cap of 100% pierce? If that so, this is prety big sh1t.... I will remove +30% chance to pierce from my tree and will add the point in something more usefull.

And btw i'm not following Sidra build exactly at this point and i will be glad if gives me some advises if my changes are good or not rly. I dont really think raise zombie is that usefull instead i use Alpha's Howl helm with +2 auras, and i set my auras there. So i think my final tree will look something like this at level 95-100: Tree

But i have one more question so i can be sure what is better for my tree. How area damage is calculated exactly ? I mean is it better instead of % to chaos damage? Becouse i think to remove 3 points from area radius/area damage and add them in more % chaos damage.
yes, pierce is caped to 100%.

Regarding damage, all "increased" sources are added together, it doesn't matter if it's projectile, chaos, or area. So they are all equal damage wise. "more" modifiers are a separate multiplier.
To make it short, final damage is: PA damage * (sum of increased/reduced modifiers) * (product of more/less modifiers)
"
yes, pierce is caped to 100%.

Regarding damage, all "increased" sources are added together, it doesn't matter if it's projectile, chaos, or area. So they are all equal damage wise. "more" modifiers are a separate multiplier.
To make it short, final damage is: PA damage * (sum of increased/reduced modifiers) * (product of more/less modifiers)

So in this case i think my changes to rmeove 3 points from area damage and radius and replacing them with more chaos dmg % it's not bad becouse for 5 points u can get 40 % more chaos dmg.
thank you so very much linking the skill tree i was rather confused it might be easy for other but not for me thanks and have MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
hey Panini_aux_olives the build you linked me doesn't have ondar guile point in their what shall i do i thought ondar guile is imporant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info