[1.3] Sidra's Necromancing Ranger of Chaos (Poison Arrow) Videos/Atziri capable

30ex is probably about 28ex more than my total wealth :) I'll just have to keep farming and trade up currency for an unlinked one, gives me something to work towards I guess!

Thanks for the advice as per usual!
i recently bought my 6l +3 bow for 25ex at lvl 90. my bow before that was a 5l6s that I bought for maybe 4ex? that I got around 87.(and didn't use long) prior to that I was running a 5l +2 bow either solo or a party of 3 just fine, not topping the dps charts or anything but viable.

On the other note of the 5l in the chest, we're confined by a few things
1) no phys dmg from the bow
2) no spell dmg
3) needs to be as mobile as us
4) would be great to break boxes with it :)

I'm thinking of adding blink arrow once I find/get on to my chest lowering it to a 4l. Maybe I'll try something with a blink arrow +chain +curse on hit+ gmp?
I'm sure it's been asked, but I'm curious to know if an "Added Chaos Damage" support gem adds damage to the Gas, or just the Arrow itself.

Anyone know for sure?
also in case anyone doesn't know- get your Leo to level 2 or 3 for a nice mod on his crafting bench.
"
Alala wrote:
also in case anyone doesn't know- get your Leo to level 2 or 3 for a nice mod on his crafting bench.

Thanks. Silly me had him at level 3 and never bothered to check the mods.
"
I'm sure it's been asked, but I'm curious to know if an "Added Chaos Damage" support gem adds damage to the Gas, or just the Arrow itself.

It does add to the cloud but between a 20/20 added chaos dmg and a lvl 19 culling (gives % increased dmg) the culling gave more damage to the cloud
"
Faction3 wrote:

Anyone know for sure?

The base gem does not, it only adds to the on hit portion, but the quality bonus does apply...just numerically inferior to just about anything else you can do.

And that new Leo mod is amazing...do you know if it's a prefix or suffix?

My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Leo's increased damage over time is a prefix
so Prefixes are filled, but the best suffixes would probably be attack speed, chaos resist, and an ele resist? does the life and mana gain on enemy death work?
Last edited by Alala on Dec 16, 2014, 12:02:56 AM
"
Asidra wrote:

The base gem does not, it only adds to the on hit portion, but the quality bonus does apply...just numerically inferior to just about anything else you can do.

Figured that much. As of right now, I'm just taking the cheap way until I can get my Culling Strike as a Quest Reward.

Thanks ya'll!!
Hey asindra!
First of all ty a lot for your build!
I'm leveling up my necrovenom archer too and it's a lot of fun!
Pretty much atm I can duo shot everything in Merciless without risk anything!!
That's pretty amazing :)

Just three question for you:

Since I can't efford a 6L bow atm I'm looking for a 6S-5L to do almost the job untill i get rich :P

My questions are:

1) If I get it right, for this built, it's not important to use a best dps bow since all the damage will come from the ability. Am I wrong? and in case it's usefull to get one with best APS possible or is irrelevant too?
I'm asking cause I found a ticket bow 6s-5l at very low price and I would be sure it will work fine

2) Talking about skills on bow, what should I remove from your 6L combo for my 5L?

3) Assuming I'll never ever have a 6l carcass jack and assuming I can efford a 5L chest what would u use on it since (always if I get it right) the trap combo isn't necessary anymore?

Ty a lot :)
Last edited by Nephilia on Dec 17, 2014, 9:19:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info