[1.3] Sidra's Necromancing Ranger of Chaos (Poison Arrow) Videos/Atziri capable

Is this viable in the beta? Reduced mana does no longer work on auras and ondars guile seemes nerfed onto uselessness. Also, MoM has been moved to the witch.
Last edited by voonvoon on Jun 10, 2015, 5:35:56 PM
"
voonvoon wrote:
Is this viable in the beta? Reduced mana does no longer work on auras and ondars guile seemes nerfed onto uselessness. Also, MoM has been moved to the witch.

I played a modified version of this build without MoM/EB.

Instead I grabbed Acro + Spell Acro, and used Atziri step for 46% spell dodge.
Didn't take Ondar to save points, since with dodge+eva it is mostly irrelevant.

Although this version can't take as big hits as MoM without getting oneshot, vs. smaller hits it is a lot tankier. This is not an issue however since you can offscreen anything you want.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Jun 12, 2015, 5:58:31 AM
Trying out this build and finding it easy and fun :-)
Currently at L63, with tooltip DPS at 1849.

Equipment:
Spoiler

I haven't thrown any currency at it, but is using self-found.

Any comments?

EDIT: Just realised Rearguard (20% increased projectile damage) is probably a much better choice for quiver than Hyrri's (10% increased area)...
Last edited by Cyzax on Jul 2, 2015, 4:02:51 AM
Trying to work out everything new in Awakening and to make this build work. So far I kept pretty similar to Asidra's taking MoM and EB, and dipping into duelist, ranger, shadow, and witch beginnings.

I've only picked up 2 jewels from the quests but already my tooltip dps is at 11k with my gems all at lvl 19; where before it was around 9.5k before.

I've got roughly the same life (4600) but mana is at 200 with 600 sheild instead of combined 1k+. I feel a little squishy. My evasion is only 55% and I'm wearing the Atziri boots.
I've been seeing a lot of people using GMP'd split arrow to curse, could be a useful option as well.

Spoiler
[urlhttp://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-JJ3vemJa7g72o0QN35j8xVb6o4oVIMjwxKINjar4I_Ytg7vjlwahIod2qKJNkhm0_roZivT445_B2L6nwzqiQEp9dctlTW5pJIubtbe26mK9NtX4D6uExY1-Fr9tbEMxJpU2PdrBYeKdqhvILlN07WKsbIzP3dNvBS20xfGK2-fC7EcGKlvQ0Hn2j_pSr-wY8NWtSt1fcLvBxZUuSVFn_LtN2ROIQi9vgh7bC8HzlSBrFy0fvOpMs8BUl5UEB2pDUlOD2-vkHwI9X1XGXyqD9xEtfIPr7prghTJFnVNS5oHLvQ==[/url]

I've got a drillneck, so if you don't take; leave the pierce alone and pick up a 10% proj dmg somewhere else. I'm hoping to get a jewel with enough pierce to drop those nodes anyway.

Edit: got my skill tree to work; fiddled around with endgame points. Changed some numbers, etc
Last edited by Alala on Jul 11, 2015, 3:10:53 PM
It... it's kinda still doable in 2.0, I guess.
Phys damage hurts like a dozen trains and I hope GGG realize it's overtuned, but other than that the build itself is still serviceable.

Current tree, fairly unoptimized.
I've disregarded Arcane Battery because I don't think it makes a real difference anymore.
Our friend Asidra having fun in FFXIV ): Won't be on PoE too soon.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
Anyone try this build again? I loved it and wanna play it again! Golems should help, no?
bump
I've had an absolute blast playing this build, and I'm considering trying to craft an Awakening version for the upcoming one-month league. I'm far from being an expert, but here's what I cobbled together. I started with a Scion for convenience in reaching MOM, a few minion nodes and jewel slots. Thoughts? Sorry if OT due to Scion starting point; I really love this build and am
hoping to find a way to adapt it to The Awakening.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAACGfyl5tdqJpaUkrIbqq18jWS2L3-Crc-QYf56ILHKPq4kxzc6-6FMj8nKk0A7izpFSB4DcAamuBFnVNSLYMZtL6ndcvqYmVNvTZuadX4zZiNfkMx2sF07QUt9qPvetN-fXX-urvjxKIAXhmO7YOXBhmKwzokiw-rbWw2PRvI44R2grTRyAwWvyaVYeLmgcu9z92J4MgjBZNJE52qbIxirLTFwuwFtY2_1CPb50cG0NBSr61KZ_wajVsm7g6jivljlcwj9k2SjX3T-xNsBklqrA==
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
I wouldn't bother with MoM anymore. The poison arrow cost has been reduced so it can be used safely on mana only with a few mana nodes and no clarity. So you can spec in Acro/PA for more avoidance and you'll more freedom on gear (no es required). Zombies should still be playable as a 4L zombie doesn't cost that much. Check my character symphorine for an ex. of acrobatics tree. You should also take a look at scion section PA builds, there are quite a lot that relie heavily on jewel slots. They won't prevent you from using minions.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info