Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #5

Honestly if it's only that, doesn't look interesting at all. Not even worth 1/10 of nemesis.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
What I wish they would implement for corruption: element type changed.

I would love a lightning or cold based Firestorm.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Last edited by Artanthos on Feb 26, 2014, 12:27:26 PM
to whoever is getting bummed out about it just being monster from different acts in random zones... use some common sense. how will that change maps at all? it won't so there definitely has to be more involved but the question is what? honestly i have no idea, but maybe it could just be a huge group of mobs like a massive group(imagine with increased pack size mod)
Maybe mobs Fracture into different Mob Types?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Is it just me, or do those look like all rares? (the carrion queens)
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Feb 26, 2014, 12:37:41 PM
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
Is it just me, or do those look like all rares? (the carrion queens)

especially considering that some of the nemsis mods will still exist

and they might appear next to a shrine...

might add for interesting combinations
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
The RNG is strong with this one.

Also, for the people complaining about how bland it'll be: the invasion mobs may be corrupted, i.e. Carrion Queens with Vaal Fireball, or some other modifier. We can't tell just from this screenshot.
We took all the shit loot in the game. Then we corrupted it.

Have seen 0 info so far that interests me in this "mini" expansion, just the fact that you guys call it mini I find hilarious.

Nice try in America's Cup.
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on Feb 26, 2014, 12:45:35 PM
If Invasion is about monsters from other places invading completely random zones

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

give these invaders some sort of glowing aura like Dark Souls (in the pic beneath Demon's Souls) did with Black Phantom mobs (stronger versions of the usual mobs)!

I love visual effects on mobs / other stufff since they give you a little kick / joice (same goes to the Unique item drop special effect) while playing the game.

My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Last edited by Diablo1reborn on Feb 26, 2014, 12:47:42 PM
"
Kiri2k wrote:
Honestly if it's only that, doesn't look interesting at all. Not even worth 1/10 of nemesis.

Onslaught was 20% inc move speed + 20% inc cast&att speed. You probably shouldn't expect too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info