Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #5

Corruption by our law means 2-5 years in jail...
Just sayin' :)

(you can count with me btw :P )
- Profession?
- Demon hunter.
- But demons don't exist.
- You're welcome.
I'm surprised no one has touched on the fact that the first map is unidentified, yet Chris says they all "came from the same base". This implies all the maps were rolled with currency, meaning you can actually ROLL unid maps if they are corrupted. Very interesting idea.
i expected at least a link to the gamespot interview with jonathan and chris.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Wowowowowow, guys i get this,

Do you understand too ???

It is YOU that can summon these fiery monsters, they are yours.

It is no longer a game about summoning only zombies and skeletens, now you can summon other type creatures, probably with the use of Vaal Gems.

:D :D

Do you see the same in the teaser?

You use a skill, and get like 5 of these fiery Carrion Queens, and roflstomp the enemies. :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
I'm surprised no one has touched on the fact that the first map is unidentified, yet Chris says they all "came from the same base". This implies all the maps were rolled with currency, meaning you can actually ROLL unid maps if they are corrupted. Very interesting idea.

I noticed, and i like that very much. :)
So it seems you can randomly be invaded by giant hordes of a monster type.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
Lordemore wrote:
"
Grimmhammer wrote:

I noticed, and i like that very much. :)

Also they aren't all the same map, which is either a mistake or maybe it can change the base map. Dunno.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
So it seems you can randomly be invaded by giant hordes of a monster type.

I don't see these monster attacking anything, maybe they are YOURS ? ? ? :) I mean the under the control of the player.

And you are invading areas with these monsters.
"
geradon wrote:
i expected at least a link to the gamespot interview with jonathan and chris.

Thanks mate : D
SSF since ~OB
One of the maps has "Players have Elemental Equilibrium" mod. Is that a new map mod?

Edit....it's not. Forget i said anything.
Youtube @guitarguy234
Twitter @guitarguy234
twitch.tv/awsomesawcee
My band: http://www.slackjawbluesband.com
Last edited by Awsomesawce on Feb 26, 2014, 1:51:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info