Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #4

woot.
IGN: | Default : ConnardLeBarbant
Trade list : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/103919/page/1
Last edited by drubael on Feb 23, 2014, 11:43:37 PM
Last edited by blakeke on Feb 23, 2014, 11:43:48 PM
So there will be some kind of mini-game involving chests? Touch one to possibly summon a bunch of baddies to kill before you can loot it?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Whats with the artwork for the box? Doesn't seem to fit in at all with the context of the game.
IGN - TheEntireSun, Cast_A_Nova, Skinny_Starfish
Pandora's Box!

In Classical Greek mythology dating to Hesiod, Pandora was the first human woman created by the deities, specifically by Hephaestus and Athena on the instructions of Zeus.As Hesiod related the Pandora myth, each of the deities helped create her by giving her unique gifts. Zeus ordered Hephaestus to mold her out of earth as part of the punishment of humanity for Prometheus' theft of the secret of fire, and all of them joined in offering her ...
they should put up a sign saying "Don't push the button!"
"
worg27 wrote:
sorry guys.. i can't recognize the skill on the W key... can you tell me which is it?

searing bond
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
"
So there will be some kind of mini-game involving chests? Touch one to possibly summon a bunch of baddies to kill before you can loot it?

judging from the name "ambush", I also think something in the lines of this idea
nice empty screen shot!
Mirror of Kalandra?
"Sacrifice of the Vaal introduces two new Challenge Leagues - Ambush and Invasion. While the full details of how they modify the game will be revealed at the end of this week (neither are cut-throat leagues, that's separate)"

RIP new league hype.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info