Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #4

"
sikker wrote:
But the most interesting part about that screenshot is that we have an LA-crit ranger with no single target skill. Instead he uses Ice Nova and Searing Bond.
To me this indicates there will be more bonuses to elemental damage not too far from the ranger starting point.

I would not make too many assumptions on base of Chris builds, he is using 3 mana flasks :D seems builds made to troll, not to be viable ;)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
3rd!

Edit: 8 Affix Corrupted map looks intresting!!

The need of editing a post to prove you can count up to 3 was indeed also very interesting ...
Im thinking that its going to be something along the lines of a mimic

So the chest will either drop loot or the chest will turn into a mimic, which will be a unique boss mob that will drop as much loot as a Rogue Exile for example, Which would hopefully stop people from just logging out after they have got the loot.

Lets hope not like this though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9_ACEylio4
Why "Ice Nova" has a "red dot"?

?
"
MetalHead87 wrote:
first :D

I'm sorry for quote!

Not sure why anyone would think the new leagues would be cut-throat in the first place....

On the other hand, it seems like we may get something related to cut-throat. One can only hope i guess. I personally would absolutely love to play as short cut throat league or long race.
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Feb 24, 2014, 6:07:11 AM
All I can think of when seeing that screenshot.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cmqwbZa6_w
IGN Ken__Kaniff
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Last edited by jeonitsoc on Feb 24, 2014, 8:16:18 AM
God dammit, I want to play it so badly but my video card broke 3 months ago. Sigh... I lost so many events already, that's so frustrating.
(Neither are cutthroat Leagues, THAT'S SEPARATE)

Good news!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info