Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #4

8 prop mad ommg is this real life HYPE
is it possible that legacy will be trashed by corrupted items? perhaps old crafted items also?

Last edited by killthemll on Feb 23, 2014, 9:05:16 PM
I really doubt its pure loot, otherwise people could just loot the box and log out before anything can kill them...unless they have some way of preventing escape. Like maybe only have them spawn in maps.

Not sure where this whole extra mods thing will lead, honestly if this is how they want items to be then they should make all current drops have a new max number of prefixes-suffixes. It would also deal with some of the legacy items being too op by making even better ones the new norm. The problem this will cause is even less top tier rares spawning because of the insane RNG against you.

[rant]

I think this is creating a problem that REALLY needs to be dealt with...are mirrors needed in PoE anymore?? Honestly all someone does when they roll a perfect rare is mirror it off and make a fortune by doing nothing. I hate to say it but is that really the way the game is meant to be played? You spend a ton of exalts/eternals and just sit back and watch the exalts stack up for you with no work? I understand some people do put in a ton of time and effort into finding orbs and probably only spend them on crafting, but if everyone did that this game really won't have the thrill of the item hunting most of us seem to love.

[/rant]

Of course the other side of the coin is I'd rather not see everyone have perfect items like d2 ended up. Hopefully a fix can be done rather than a complete removal of mirrors.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Feb 23, 2014, 9:52:48 PM
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
I really doubt its pure loot, otherwise people could just loot the box and log out before anything can kill them...unless they have some way of preventing escape.

Not sure where this whole extra mods thing will lead, honestly if this is how they want items to be then they should make all items have a new max number of prefixes-suffixes. It would also deal with some of the legacy items being too op by making even better ones the new norm. The problem this will cause is even less top tier rares spawning because of the insane RNG against you.

[rant]

I think this is creating a problem that REALLY needs to be dealt with...are mirrors needed anymore in PoE anymore?? Honestly all someone does when they roll a perfect rare is mirror it off and make a fortune by doing nothing. I hate to say it but is that really the way the game is meant to be played? You spend a ton of exalts/eternals and just sit back and watch the exalts stack up for you with no work. I understand some people do put in a ton of time and effort into finding orbs and probably only spend them on crafting, but if everyone did that this game really won't have the thrill of the item hunting most of us seem to love.

[/rant]

of course the other side of the stone is I'd rather not see everyone have perfect items like d2 ended up. Hopefully a fix can be done rather than a removal.

About the mirror question, i think that is very creative.
* you could play the game without crafted items at all.
* you also have a fair chance to crafted extreme staff, and sit-back to collect currency
* mirror just make crafting more valuable, more attractive of course :p

I am not a mirror guy or crafting guy anyway. the game is cool
It's a Horadric Cube!!!!! :)
I hope this new mini expension will get rid of the desync even if i heard it was caused by the streaming option in game.
Too many boobs
"
TomTheGun wrote:
I hope this new mini expension will get rid of the desync even if i heard it was caused by the streaming option in game.

Lol :D

No to both.
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Feb 23, 2014, 9:28:59 PM
"
TomTheGun wrote:

No it won't and no it didn't.
IGN: Scordalia_
Step 1, Cut a hole in the box!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info