Supporter Pack Physical Goods Redemption

IGN: Exurath / Murakai / Verukai
RNG, RNG Everywhere. This game needed more and more and more RNG, thx to introduce more more and more RNG everyday.

................................................................................
I BET this corruption will have a serious drawback. Ele life leach with no drawback would be pure OP.
But damn Im excited :)
yay getting my hoody n shirt /wins
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Avenroth wrote:
I BET this corruption will have a serious drawback. Ele life leach with no drawback would be pure OP.
But damn Im excited :)

I mean, 1% isn't exactly breaking the game and losing potential +20 stats is going to be a big loss. Elemental has needed leech for a long time.
Team Won
Got the email and redeemed the code -- thanks for sorting that out!

The hoodie actually looks wearable, too.
Righteous Fire leech fire as life === to damn good. you probably don't need high fire resis anymore if you constantly attacking/leeching.

Or... discharger, boom boom boom
"
daSporky wrote:
Righteous Fire leech fire as life === to damn good. you probably don't need high fire resis anymore if you constantly attacking/leeching.

Or... discharger, boom boom boom

Except you cannot leech from DoT 's. For exemple, physical leech will only leech from the inital hit of puncture, but not from the degen that comes after. (at least that's how I always understood it...)
Now Discharge/RF can life leech :3 AWESOME

And thx for hoodie. Cant wait delivery
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
"
iao wrote:
That's

Made my day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info