Community Contributor Callout

I love the witch mud flat picture, have been using that as Desktop at work :) so thankyou to the fella who made that :).

And ZiggyD, one of the few PoE video makers I watch. Being in NZ, gotta help out the cousin over the ditch :)

Broken Willy's RNG confirmed!
Chris...
what about my frequent threads that unite the community into one pure and single goal
hating me!
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES AND BRUSH AFTER EVERY MEAL!

Anti-MF Knight!
"
Sumroach wrote:

Broken Willy's RNG confirmed!

What is with his rng? Bosted by GGG?
That Rhoa Preservation video is brilliant lol.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
I really like what Ziggy is doing, he's a very dedicated player, he surely knows what he's doing but he's not like all those guys swimming in exalts and that have a BoR/Aegis/Soul Taker after three days of leveling a new character. He's just a very nice regular dude, and he's putting up some very good content.
IGN : @Guess_WhosCalling
I love Ziggy's & Willy's streams!!

But don't forget Nugi pls!!!!!!!

He has the great music :)
"
Dellusions wrote:
That Witch painting is going to be my new background in a moment!

One person I'd like to personally mention is Drakier. If you've ever had a tech problem and posted it in the right forum, you know of him. I like to pop in the tech section when I'm bored and help out, but 99/100 times Drakier got there first. First class guy.

Drakier and Vipermagi are both dead-set legends. GGG should pay them for their efforts -- Drakier for tech support, Viper as a skills and mechanics guru.
Grind Gratia Grindis

(Now imagine a roaring Rhoa.)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/13702/page/34/#p10219632 -- Elemental Hit feedback.
Wow, that Rhoa video was awesome. :D
Characters over 40 [r = retired]:
---------------
Alive: [CB: 42/45, OB: 40/60/43/71/51, Release: 40/41r(EL)/60/76(Dom)/81(Inv)/49(B)/74(B)
RIP(r): OB: 52/49/46/47/55/69, Release: 68/53, Inv: 49/63, Bey: 65/48/58/85/72
~~~ character archive: /963707 ~~~
-1 for not mentioning nugi and helmann :(
Last edited by Ornstein on February 12, 2014 1:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info