Community Contributor Callout

I love the witch mud flat picture, have been using that as Desktop at work :) so thankyou to the fella who made that :).

And ZiggyD, one of the few PoE video makers I watch. Being in NZ, gotta help out the cousin over the ditch :)

Broken Willy's RNG confirmed!
Chris...
what about my frequent threads that unite the community into one pure and single goal
hating me!
"
Sumroach wrote:

Broken Willy's RNG confirmed!

What is with his rng? Bosted by GGG?
That Rhoa Preservation video is brilliant lol.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
I really like what Ziggy is doing, he's a very dedicated player, he surely knows what he's doing but he's not like all those guys swimming in exalts and that have a BoR/Aegis/Soul Taker after three days of leveling a new character. He's just a very nice regular dude, and he's putting up some very good content.
IGN : @Guess_WhosCalling
I love Ziggy's & Willy's streams!!

But don't forget Nugi pls!!!!!!!

He has the great music :)
"
Dellusions wrote:
That Witch painting is going to be my new background in a moment!

One person I'd like to personally mention is Drakier. If you've ever had a tech problem and posted it in the right forum, you know of him. I like to pop in the tech section when I'm bored and help out, but 99/100 times Drakier got there first. First class guy.

Drakier and Vipermagi are both dead-set legends. GGG should pay them for their efforts -- Drakier for tech support, Viper as a skills and mechanics guru.
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2v2use0.jpg -- My PoE experience, in one easy image. :)
Wow, that Rhoa video was awesome. :D
Characters over 40 [r = retired]:
---------------
Alive: [CB: 42/45, OB: 40/60/43/71/51, Release: 40/41r(EL)/60/76(Dom)/81(Inv)/49(B)/74(B)
RIP(r): OB: 52/49/46/47/55/69, Release: 68/53, Inv: 49/63, Bey: 65/48/58/85/72
~~~ character archive: /963707 ~~~ trade thread: /1255672 ~~~
-1 for not mentioning nugi and helmann :(
Last edited by Ornstein on February 12, 2014 1:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info