[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

Just started using this.

Some of you guys outdo yourselves with the things you make for this game.

I simply won't be able to play without this now! Incredible job. Thanks. :)
the info on the right site is supposed to show the possible max rolls for the itemlevel?
There are a few problems with that.

The possible range depends on the base item. Boots and Gloves can roll only 89 life, quiver only 99 life, attack speed on bows is lower and many restrictions like this.

Referenz: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdHoyZzU2WVZZNXQxMDg4MVk1b0FGbkE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=3

Attack speed for bows is wrong in that table (only up to 13%) but everything else is accurate as far as I know.

I personally would like to see only the best possible rolls on the right site regardless if they are possible with that particular itemlevel.

I would help with putting in that info in the data files but it looks like the script does not make difference between the base items.
Last edited by derberherbert on Mar 2, 2014, 12:47:46 PM
It doesn't show me the tooltip in-game, but when I alt-tab it shows it in windows. What gives? I run POE in fullscreen.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
oh this looks soooo coool :D
thanks alot man

take care guys
Last edited by dogma1337 on Mar 2, 2014, 1:51:54 PM
You have to run in windowed mode for the tooltip to show up. AHK doesnt do any opengl or dll injection (as to stay within most games terms of use) so it cant draw on top of a fullscreened window.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Mar 2, 2014, 1:55:22 PM
Oh ok, thanks. That's too bad.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Great work, this is a very nice little script.

I just wanted to point-out that I did get a wrong reading on one item so always double-check results.

For this item I got 1 prefix + 3 suffix result but it's certainly 2 affixes needed to get such a high evasion% with such a low stun recovery roll.

Evasion Rating: 865 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
Dex: 160
--------
Sockets: G
--------
Itemlevel: 75
--------
+34 to Dexterity
102% increased Evasion Rating
+42% to Fire Resistance
+42% to Lightning Resistance
13% increased Block and Stun Recovery

Sorry i'm pretty new to the game, but I don't understand the 2nd row in the description. What does P, CP, and S mean. How does it relate to the item. For example I have a viper cloak with 35% increased evasion out of a 29-46 bracket, but it says 11-100 CP. Does it mean that based on the ilevel of 67 that its possible to a preffix value of 11-100% showing the full range of that ilvl ?
is there any way to set lower resolution in full windowed mode, because 1920x1080 is way too much for my poor pc :(. with 1920x1080 game is running at around 15-20 fps which is a bit pain for me i would prefer around 30-35.
Last edited by G4ndi on Mar 2, 2014, 4:34:17 PM
"
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Not sure if anything can be done about this, it's now top post on reddit so. Really cool script, hopefully I can get it before new leagues start, if anything just for the dps. I'm not sure if this is an option but can you make it so that if the weapon isn't 20% quality that you can add another line for that? Might be simple to do but I'm unable to look at or download it atm :)

Good work though very clean.
IGN @TiznaraN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info