[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

"
TiznaraN wrote:
"
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Not sure if anything can be done about this, it's now top post on reddit so. Really cool script, hopefully I can get it before new leagues start, if anything just for the dps. I'm not sure if this is an option but can you make it so that if the weapon isn't 20% quality that you can add another line for that? Might be simple to do but I'm unable to look at or download it atm :)

Good work though very clean.

Ah I was wondering why the sudden increase in views :)

In any case I added a dropbox link for the same upload to the script's webpage. You should be able to download from there then.
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Last edited by hazydoc on Mar 2, 2014, 7:29:36 PM
cool, i'll admit i was looking for a dropbox menu for like 2 minutes but finally saw it lol thx!
IGN @TiznaraN
My script works in windowed mode but not in fullscreen. Sometimes I'll see a flicker if I try to run it in fullscreen. Even in windowed mode the popup flickers. AHK in unicode mode, no script conflicts that I can tell, XP Pro sp3.
"
sawseech wrote:
My script works in windowed mode but not in fullscreen. Sometimes I'll see a flicker if I try to run it in fullscreen. Even in windowed mode the popup flickers. AHK in unicode mode, no script conflicts that I can tell, XP Pro sp3.

That's a known issue from a few posts back that unfortunately can't be fixed. I would have to modify the game's files to inject AHK for it to properly appear on the game in fullscreen. Which, needless to say would make using this script a bannable offence!
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

Last edited by hazydoc on Mar 3, 2014, 11:38:52 AM
"
derberherbert wrote:
the info on the right site is supposed to show the possible max rolls for the itemlevel?
There are a few problems with that.

The possible range depends on the base item. Boots and Gloves can roll only 89 life, quiver only 99 life, attack speed on bows is lower and many restrictions like this.

Referenz: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdHoyZzU2WVZZNXQxMDg4MVk1b0FGbkE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=3

Attack speed for bows is wrong in that table (only up to 13%) but everything else is accurate as far as I know.

I personally would like to see only the best possible rolls on the right site regardless if they are possible with that particular itemlevel.

I would help with putting in that info in the data files but it looks like the script does not make difference between the base items.

Oops, sorry didn't mean to ignore your post. Yes you are right, the PoE affix website isn't as accurate as some of the third party sites out there (like poemods.com or the mod compendium that you linked).

However since in my development a month or so ago I found a few cases where there was outdated data in those thirdparty websites. Because I was using them initially. Since then though I switched to the main PoE website as being the authorative source. Basically I was trading accuracy on some upper limits per equipment type for all around accuracy.

If it isn't too much trouble I might change my stance on this again in the future.

For now the roadmap is:

* wait for SotV and see what needs changing.

* fixes for some remaining cases that still confuse the script. I have a stash tab where I collect these cases.

* see if we can include tier info for simple affix cases (most requested feature). Maybe something like a simple "T1" for top roll. Shouldn't be too hard for simple affix cases.

* include fixes from the original script that went live after my version came out (map data and Dyadus fix). In that sense Nipper has reached out to me and granted me accesss to the original script repository. Will see if we can combine forces in the future.

* determine authorative sources for the affix info (again) as well as find a reliable source for online currency info (the two existing ones aren't reliable and also one of them is tied into RMT and thus I won't use it because they have an agenda to fix currency ratios!)

Cheers guys and thanks for all the support!

Last edited by hazydoc on Mar 3, 2014, 11:38:08 AM
I can mirror this if needed. Plus, my address is supercool. http://go.lookitupongoogle.com
HAIL SATAN!
Great work man, this makes my life so much easier. No more having to keep a calculator handy. I agree with a lot of the posts about knowing if the affixes fall into the top tier brackets and such instead of the bracket range they fall into.

Greatwork again, and thank you!
Nice script, love it!

Can someone confirm that the "max life roll" on an jewelry is incorrect?

Should be max 79, but shows the roll that is possible on an armor.

using Version: 1.6.1
Unhandled case
Rarity: Rare
Torment Song
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 19-35
Critical Strike Chance: 8%
Attacks per Second: 1.69 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
Int: 188 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: B-B
--------
Itemlevel: 70
--------
15% increased Spell Damage
--------
52% increased Spell Damage
13% increased Attack Speed
17% increased Cast Speed
+75 to maximum Mana

The tooltip will appear upon clicking OK to the prompt window.
Last edited by 4_1 on Mar 3, 2014, 1:58:20 PM
"
4_1 wrote:
Unhandled case
Rarity: Rare
Torment Song
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 19-35
Critical Strike Chance: 8%
Attacks per Second: 1.69 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
Int: 188 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: B-B
--------
Itemlevel: 70
--------
15% increased Spell Damage
--------
52% increased Spell Damage
13% increased Attack Speed
17% increased Cast Speed
+75 to maximum Mana

The tooltip will appear upon clicking OK to the prompt window.

Haha nice. I was wondering how long until someone hit that unlikely if structure nested 6 fold deep. :)

Thanks for reporting!
Added to the cases to be fixed for the next major version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info