[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

Also want to express my thanks for some great work with the script.

Much appreciated!
When I press CTRL + C in windows 10 it only shows the name of the item. How can i fix it that it also will show the dps etc again.

nvm donloaded the script again and it works now. Not sure what was wrong.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on Aug 1, 2015, 12:44:11 PM
Amazing! Thanks, for all of your hard work :) .
Nvm, I was dumb.

Everything works fine!
Last edited by razerock on Aug 3, 2015, 1:48:03 PM
the script still doesnt work for me after redownloading and compiling it. yes i have the newest version and all that. help me pls
My script appears to be working but the info only flashes on my screen for less than a second. Any idea how to get the information to stay on the screen and not go away immediately?

Edit: I am using windows 7
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Aug 4, 2015, 12:18:48 AM
"
Dethklok wrote:
My script appears to be working but the info only flashes on my screen for less than a second. Any idea how to get the information to stay on the screen and not go away immediately?

same problem here to.

I am using Windows 10
"
axwellwow wrote:
"
Dethklok wrote:

same problem here to.

I am using Windows 10

I had the same problem, I had to compile it and then run it as an admin.
"
Dethklok wrote:

Edit: I am using windows 7

Windows 7 with the same problem. Anyone knows how to fix this? Many thanks.
Edit:
Right click on " poe-iteminfo.ahk " -> choose "Compile script" , a new "poe-iteminfo.exe" created-> then run " poe-iteminfo.exe" as administrator
It works for me.
Last edited by maplehell on Aug 4, 2015, 11:00:30 AM
"
hazydoc wrote:

_____

Q: When I press Ctrl-C nothing happens. No error messages, but also no window with item infos.

A: Make sure you are running Path of Exile in Windowed mode (Options > Graphics > Display Mode). Otherwise the item info tooltip won't display on top of your current Path of Exile session.

_____

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info