[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

A message popped up when I was checking out a weapon and asked me to post this in the thread. Here you go. I did not mod this at all. I ID'd it and ran the script.
Also, thanks so much for this script! It's amazing!

Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Woe Smasher
Karui Sceptre
--------
One Handed Mace
Physical Damage: 41-63 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 4-60 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.44% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 56
Str: 96 (unmet)
Int: 96 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: R
--------
Item Level: 57
--------
10% increased Elemental Damage
--------
9% increased Spell Damage
Adds 9-16 Physical Damage
3% increased Fire Damage
Adds 4-60 Lightning Damage
70% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
24% increased Critical Strike Chance
+10 to maximum Mana

Last edited by Yettibag on Jul 22, 2015, 11:40:24 PM
Sorry, I had made a post about the Ctrl+c not showing up / flashing instead of staying.

I compiled + run as admin and it works now.

Sorry for not reading before posting.
Last edited by Gemotrical on Jul 23, 2015, 10:22:13 AM
Anyone working on updating this to 2.0? Would be amazing... thanks :)
Re: updates for 2.0

I found this just now on the github for this script: https://github.com/andreberg/PoE-Item-Info/issues/3

there's a link for updates to 2.0. I don't know how much is done, so use it at your own discretion, but it looks legit to me.

Hopefully this is still being updated, it's a great tool, but hazydoc (the writer?) hasn't logged into POE since early May, so I'm worried it's being abandoned.
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
Last edited by Bahnzo on Jul 26, 2015, 7:59:42 PM
Hopefully this will be working by this weekend. :P
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Got a message when cntrl c'd this weapon saying to post to forum.
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Viper Star
Tyrant's Sekhem
--------
One Handed Mace
Physical Damage: 51-95 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 19-36 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
--------
Requirements:
Level: 58
Str: 99
Int: 99
--------
Sockets: R-B R
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
10% increased Elemental Damage
--------
20% increased Spell Damage
42% increased Physical Damage
+23 to Intelligence
Adds 19-36 Fire Damage
+17 to maximum Mana
Although there's no update for the new version, I really love this script, it helps me a lot!

BTW, can I reorder a key instead of "ctrl+c", sucn as F2.
Last edited by AmazingBlee on Jul 30, 2015, 12:31:54 AM
Hello,

I run this script in a Win7 machine and had to compile it. No big deal!

But now the arrangement of the text in the info-window is not aligned in colums anymore.

Is that normal for compiled versions?

If it is not: what can I do to get it back?
"
Bahnzo wrote:
Hopefully this is still being updated, it's a great tool, but hazydoc (the writer?) hasn't logged into POE since early May, so I'm worried it's being abandoned.

I'm still around :)

I just couldn't devote any time to PoE at all because of my C.S. studies - exam time and all - because as you may know once you start getting into PoE again it's pretty much over with finding the proper balance between studies and playing PoE and coding the script.

I have another exam tomorrow but after that I have the weekend or so that I can devote to taking a look at the most glaring issues. As you can see from the github issues tracker a few brave users have been forthcoming with patches which I will take a look at and then see what needs changing on top of that.

The number one issue I would like fix is the issue that needs the "compile script to run it" workaround. As you may know I do not want to distribute my script pre-compiled (so that it can be easily scanned to make sure it's not doing something shady).
This will likely require me to look into Win API calls like SendMessage and what was changed from a security standpoint so that setting a fixed font via SendMessage (to make stuff line up properly) is no longer possible without pre-compiling to an .exe.

The number two issue that needs fixing is essential updates for The Awakening of course.

(btw, if you are a contributor and reading this: thank you! <3 - you will be added to contributors list for the about dialog ofc :))

PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Seriously, THANK YOU for your work on this. I feel oddly giddy for having checked this thread on the same day you have posted to it. I hope you are able to use this helper program to promote and assist entering the workforce with your education.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info