[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

Needs an update, and for all those having to use a calculator, just use an Excel spreadsheet instead. Its a little faster once you setup the calculations, you only have to enter the attack damage/speed to get your DPS.
unhandled case lol

Rarity: Rare
Chimeric Song
Serpent Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 14-41
Critical Strike Chance: 8%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
--------
Requirements:
Level: 49
Int: 158
--------
Sockets: B-B
--------
Itemlevel: 75
--------
15% increased Spell Damage
--------
13% increased Spell Damage
+11 to maximum Mana
47% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+13% to Fire Resistance
22% increased Projectile Speed
First i would like to thank you and the author of previous work on what you based yours on. Such a great help for newcomer like me :)
Second i'll take a line to apoligize for my poor english and hope that this won't penalize me too much on what's coming next lol
I've issue making this works like it should be(or like it looks in the demo video). AutoHotkey is running, your script aswell (the icons in system tray prove so) but when i use ctrl-c ig it does'nt display any tooltip...however if i right click the icon in system tray and choose reload script the tooltip finally display showing the stats of the item it was used on...
I'm aware that the main issue may be me beeing a total n00b in the script's use but any help would be more than welcome.
Sorry for the long input, and Thanks again.
EDIT: Never mind, my problem fixed itself.

Great program!
Last edited by Dnadz on May 24, 2014, 10:29:17 PM
hi is it possible to change the hotkey from control+c to something like "f"? as in just pressing the f button will show the script. thank you!
"
Okkuro wrote:
First i would like to thank you and the author of previous work on what you based yours on. Such a great help for newcomer like me :)
Second i'll take a line to apoligize for my poor english and hope that this won't penalize me too much on what's coming next lol
I've issue making this works like it should be(or like it looks in the demo video). AutoHotkey is running, your script aswell (the icons in system tray prove so) but when i use ctrl-c ig it does'nt display any tooltip...however if i right click the icon in system tray and choose reload script the tooltip finally display showing the stats of the item it was used on...
I'm aware that the main issue may be me beeing a total n00b in the script's use but any help would be more than welcome.

I originally had the same issue, but I found out the cause.

ANSWER: (for the benefit of others) (source: http://www.reddit.com/user/Hazydoc)
It will not work if PoE client is in Full-screen mode. So, go to Options > Graphics and set PoE to windowed or fullscreen windowed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I too would like to thank you for this great program, in fact, I was thinking of writing such a program myself, but someone mentioned that it had already been done, so I hunted and found your app.

Unfortunately, It seems you may have discontinued playing PoE as you've been inactive 2+ months, and as such might not be supporting your App anymore.

Nonetheless, in the hope that you are still supporting it, I have a bug to report and suggestions for improvement.

BUG:
Bug summary: An item shows wrong tier levels in one instance, but right (I think) tier levels in another.

This bug was noticed with the following three items:
Item A:
Rarity: Magic
Opalescent Soldier Boots of the Pupil
--------
Armour: 77
Energy Shield: 23
--------
Requirements:
Level: 49
Str: 47
Int: 47
--------
Sockets: G-B-R G
--------
Itemlevel: 69
--------
+12 to Intelligence
+49 to maximum Mana

Item B:
Dire Jack
Golden Plate
--------
Armour: 678 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 56
Str: 152
--------
Sockets: G
--------
Itemlevel: 70
--------
70% increased Armour
+39% to Fire Resistance
+19% to Cold Resistance
+14% to Lightning Resistance

and
Item C:
Blood Pile
Primordial Staff
--------
Staff
Physical Damage: 57-170
Elemental Damage: 23-35 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.5%
Attacks per Second: 1.00
--------
Requirements:
Level: 58
Str: 99
Int: 99
--------
Sockets: R R-G
--------
Itemlevel: 70
--------
12% Chance to Block
--------
+2 to Level of Fire Gems in this item
Adds 23-35 Fire Damage
24% increased Lightning Damage
60% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
57% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

If item B was control + c'd before Item A, item A showed tiers at T6 and T6 (which I think is correct), however, if Item C was control + c'd before Item A, then item A showed tiers at T2 and T2 (which is wrong).

==========================================
Suggestion(s):
1. List not only tier rank, but also how many tiers there were (ie. T2 / 5; to mean 2nd highest tier out of 5 possible tiers)

2. List % value of how close to perfect mod is, (ei, if a mod goes from 1-25, and an Item has 23, then it would list 92% for that value (alternately, some form of visual representation of this such as a sliding bar.)
"
Amolin wrote:
"
Okkuro wrote:

I originally had the same issue, but I found out the cause.

ANSWER: (for the benefit of others) (source: http://www.reddit.com/user/Hazydoc)
It will not work if PoE client is in Full-screen mode. So, go to Options > Graphics and set PoE to windowed or fullscreen windowed.

Thanks a lot mate :) now it works flawlessly
]

I have this probleme...

Help me plz ? :)

Edit : Bad version autohotkey, problem resolved.

Good game
Last edited by Mystrielle on May 28, 2014, 12:45:08 PM
For Everyone having the Error at line 1 problem go to this Link http://ahkscript.org/download/ , download the installer and either select express on custom depending on what you want. (I just selected express and it worked)
This is great, nice work!
just one more map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info