[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

Question, I'm using the addon and can't understand it a little. I'm going to post an example and hopefully I can get some clarification. One of the suffix is:

+12 to Strength 8-12 8-42 T8 S

What do the 2 columns mean and the T8? That's where I'm getting a little confused on. And when I pull up on the forums the Suffix and Prefix, how do you find those? There are so many.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the bother.

Unhandled Case:
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Damnation Ram
Tyrant's Sekhem
--------
One Handed Mace
Physical Damage: 68-127 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 6-81 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.5%
Attacks per Second: 1.31 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 58
Str: 99
Int: 99
--------
Sockets: R B
--------
Itemlevel: 63
--------
10% increased Elemental Damage
--------
14% increased Spell Damage
84% increased Physical Damage
Adds 6-81 Lightning Damage
9% increased Attack Speed
23% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+13 to maximum Mana
this thread is so .... dead .....

the original thread maker doesnt even reply or maintain his program .

ive been waiting weeks to get help on an issue ....

i even PM'ed the 2 people that works on this program, but no reply

Think you can help me with my question then? I'm a bit confused on it.
"
SankiPanki wrote:
Question, I'm using the addon and can't understand it a little. I'm going to post an example and hopefully I can get some clarification. One of the suffix is:

What do the 2 columns mean and the T8? That's where I'm getting a little confused on. And when I pull up on the forums the Suffix and Prefix, how do you find those? There are so many.

Format is: Affix and Value - Affix Range - Maximum Affix Range possible on this item - Affix Range Tier (T1 is the best possible affix range)
would love an update. <3
IGN JimansNotSummoner
"
IMKR wrote:
ANYONE?? please ........

You changed your file extension handler, moving the folder did nothing. Right click on the script and select open with. Then select the autohotkey executable. Make sure to check the "Use This Program From Now" box. Problem should be solved.
HAIL SATAN!
"
riQ wrote:
"
SankiPanki wrote:

Format is: Affix and Value - Affix Range - Maximum Affix Range possible on this item - Affix Range Tier (T1 is the best possible affix range)

I just downloaded the app myself. Hope I get this right...

Affix&Value is 8-12
Affix Range 8-42
Tier 8

Is that correct?
You're almost right:

Affix&Value is +12 to Strength
Affix Range 8-12
Minimum to Maximum Affix Range possible on this item 8-42
Tier 8
For unique items, would it be possible to make it show the stats roll-able stats? Hate having to go through each stats with ranges to see if they are roll-able.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info