Return of Valentine's Heart Weapon Effect

Its so crazy how People pick on GGG.

1.Let them call their stuff as they want (the whole Expansion Thing); they call it a mini-Expansion because of alot of whiners

2.Let them sell their stuff as they want; they dont even sell Advantage.

3.Dont whine to much
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
t_golgari wrote:
Slightly offtopic, but:

You can still only buy the amazon Pointpacks with a US billing adress. Heck, PoE isn't even available from the german website of amazon digital games, you can only get it on amazon.COM.

Didn't You guys say you filled out some paperwork? If so, it did not work for Germany, sadly.

+1

Is this discount going to be available for people outside of the US or not? In one of the annoucments GGG said they were filling out the paper work? Still not available to me (Canada)
Very lazy of GGG but nothing I'd rage about.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Don't worry guys. You're all special flowers in my eyes.

Keep up the good work GGG.
IGN: _Firebitch

GGG here some ideas you could have used instead of making a legacy mxt not legacy anymore (inb4 roah pet sold soon)

-Mxt valentine rose : your weapon look like a giant bouquet of black bleeding rose.
-Mxt armor broken heart: Your chest have an hole, your heart is seeing beating in the middle of it.
-mxt love pet: a mini brutus having a bouquet of flower in hands.

you are welcome.

Last edited by rolobo on Feb 10, 2014, 9:07:40 AM
"
stevich wrote:
Its so crazy how People pick on GGG.

1.Let them call their stuff as they want (the whole Expansion Thing); they call it a mini-Expansion because of alot of whiners

2.Let them sell their stuff as they want; they dont even sell Advantage.

3.Dont whine to much

Well, I give credit, where it is due, and I critisise when criticism is due. There is a difference between whining and pointing out things that aren't as good as they could be.

I want GGG to succeed, I want PoE to be and stay a big game with lots of players and a lot of support of the community. That's why I'm sad that they time and again missmanage these kinds of things. I know zhese things are minor. but they set a tone, they are unnessesary. And I hope that with the feedback from us they can learn and do things differently and better in the future.

For example: If they had asked the community, if it was ok to make a deal with razor, I bet the majority would have said yes. Think about minecraft some years back, when they asked if they could spy on the habits of the players: The majority said yes. If they had just implemented the thing, oh what shitstorm that would have been.

Or the outcry with the "best-dressed" competition where they gave packs and the according titles away. Nobody questioned if they could give the points away. But some of the buyers of supporter packs want to show that they supported the game with money. That's the benefit of the packs: You can actually show the size of your contribution. If the titles are given out via a competition, that's not the only way anymore. They could have given any title they wanted. Just not the ones already in use. Same applies to the rules enforcement during the competition and the winners in the end. Had they had only one or two exiles in the top ten with less than 100 points used, everything would have been fine. They had not, disscussion and anger followed.

There is a pattern there. I want GGG to try to avoid falling into that pattern time and again.

The game itself is better than ever, more fun than ever, well balanced and has only some minor issues left. (And desync, but that is not a gameplay, but a technical problem which seems to be very hard to adress).

Just my 2 cents.
Woo, wasn't able to get this one last year.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
BalloonPark wrote:
GGG pls Tempest shield pink heart skin!

"
rolobo wrote:

GGG here some ideas you could have used instead of making a legacy mxt not legacy anymore (inb4 roah pet sold soon)

-Mxt valentine rose : your weapon look like a giant bouquet of black bleeding rose.
-Mxt armor broken heart: Your chest have an hole, your heart is seeing beating in the middle of it.
-mxt love pet: a mini brutus having a bouquet of flower in hands.

you are welcome.

Please and please!!
e
Last edited by EvilBerserk on Feb 10, 2014, 10:18:18 AM
I got it last year and dont really mind that it was brought back in its exact previous state, however its obviously always cool to have something that Will never be sold again .

However i think ggg is making a mistake if they choose to continue this trend, in Games like this Having collectibles that are Unobtainable is something i think alot of people are interested in and i think alot of the people who bought it last year did so on the notion that it would not be sold in that form ever again, and that they would actually gain more money by making new holiday effects based on the previous one, or a different colour or w/e, that would after some time be removed from sale, forever ..... And ever.
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info