Return of Valentine's Heart Weapon Effect

Our holiday items like Valentine's Heart have been given their own dark Wraeclastean twist. Unlike our normal microtransactions, they're only on sale during that respective holiday. There's no guarantee that the Heart will return next year.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Feb 9, 2014, 8:57:23 PM
"
Sparowes wrote:
You said you would keep Event transactions limited though. This is the same skin as last year, only difference is i got 2013 on mine that nobody can see.

You could have made it just a little different, like another color of the heart or whatever. The "rarity" feeling is all gone now and i wont buy event based effects again.

I'm very sorry that you're disappointed about this. At the time we wrote "It's possible that Valentine's Heart will return at the same time next year, or maybe in a slightly different form." (link). I'll definitely bear your feedback in mind in the future.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info