DarnDoesFireTrap - Pocket Discharge - HC/SC #3 One Week Build -- Insane Clear Speed - UPDATED

bump
Hey Shaz,

I'm in mid-game rocking about 200 IIR, getting some decent culls. I personally put item rarity + culling strike on a 4L armor for searing bond to use on the rares/magic mobs. Although a better idea may be to link item rarity + culling on spectral throw or another trap and just toss it out when the boss/mob is low, that way you can still use decoy totem. Might be more work though.

I've got my gold ammie, rings, and aursieze. Just working with what I have, haven't given it too much thought. But it does work okay.
Hi.
Thanks for a nice and fun build!
Im wondering about Elemental Profilation. According to Gamepedia http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Proliferation fire from fire trap wont profilate. Is this correct? If so, what are the benefits of using the skill?
"
Atacha wrote:
Hi.
Thanks for a nice and fun build!
Im wondering about Elemental Profilation. According to Gamepedia http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Proliferation fire from fire trap wont profilate. Is this correct? If so, what are the benefits of using the skill?

The actual blast wont prolif but the ignite will which is the main source of damage.
u
My best build so far. I just got my first set of fragments and was wondering if anyone did Atziri with this build. Since she can't be ignited, I guess it's not very viable, is it...?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Viable? Might even say impossible.
"

LEVELING

Get to chamber of sins and overlevel. Once you are in merciless and done chamber of sins to level 66 or so. Go to catacombs and overlevel again.

I really didn't see any need to do this. I just ran the game normally, dropped Dominus solo at 67 (ok so I died a few times on the final phase because he was one-shotting my decoy totems) and started clearing 66-67 maps.

I want to get a Flame Surge gem next as a finisher for mobs that are Fire resistant / Curse Immune / otherwise dying slowly. Gamepedia says that any burning damage (including burning ground, searing bond, etc.) will give the damage bonus for this skill, so that'd be helpful for mobs that won't ignite.

PS. I find it both fun and handy to throw a level 1 Leap Slam in a spare red slot for some added mobility.
Last edited by Harwel on Jun 25, 2014, 1:33:39 PM

Lvled to 88 in 2 days played time.

Currently running Discipline & Clarity & Arctic Armour (Lvl 19).

Pros
- Destroys every pack in an instant.

Cons
- Missed a lot of Unique drops and currency drops as I am always on the run clearing packs to packs.
Last edited by Dazaraki on Jul 7, 2014, 1:33:36 AM
Just wondering but is this build still viable in 1.1.5+?

Also, is there a rough leveling path for the skill tree?
Last edited by nizC on Jul 13, 2014, 6:43:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info