Flesh Offering

Can we get a timer on the buff icon?
spiritual command and flesh offering does not grant players attack and cast speed.

it should. tested thruly im not gaining any attack speed. thats a bummer.
fk archnemesis.
Skill is currently not functioning.

See my post in Bug Reports.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
That fundamentally doesn't work. A buff-style effect on an entity can't display a timer unless that timer is responsible for it's handling - timers are not purely descriptive/decorative, they define behaviour. The effect on your character is not just on your character - it's removed externally based on the duration of the offering skill, along with the similar effects on other entities.
It isn't a local timer on the effect that we can display. It also wouldn't be able to work correctly with effects such as temporal chains - things on your character that display timer countdowns are things that are affected by temporal chains - this isn't (because the duration isn't actually on your character).

Greetings Mark, has this circumstance changed now?

I know a few skills have now glowing little Icons directly in the skill icon in the hotbar. (since one or two leagues)
It would be good to see somewhere if my Offering runs out, because in filled scenarios, where its important to have 100% uptime, it falls of and I cant see properly.

In my case Spirit offering. Its dark greyish Animation over my head. I use also dark MTX and many monsters are grey/blackish.
I'd love to suggest a change for this skill, Spirit Offering, and Bone Offering, so I'm going to do just that. Just an idea I had, not saying any changes need to be made, or that this is a good idea. This specific ability really only needs a slight buff.

Flesh Offering
Can now consume up to 19 extra corpses
(Per 1% Quality) Grants minions 0.25% Action Speed during Flesh Offering's duration (changed from 0.5% increased Skill Effect Duration)

- Base duration is 6.00 (up from 5.00) seconds

- Additional 0.10-0.29 (+0.01 per gem level) (down from 1.00) base duration per extra corpse consumed

- Grants minions 11-15%(+0.2 per gem level) (down from 20-30%) increased Movement Speed

- *NEW* Grants minions 1.5% increased Movement Speed per extra corpse consumed

- Grants minions 10-14%(+0.2 per gem level) (down from 20-29%) increased Cast Speed

- *NEW* Grants minions 1.5% increased Cast Speed per extra corpse consumed

- Grants minions 11-15%(+0.2 per gem level) (down from 20-30%) increased Attack Speed

- *NEW* Grants minions 1.5% increased Attack Speed per extra corpse consumed

The objective of these changes would be to allow a longer duration so you have to use the ability less, especially since it's weaker than Bone and Spirit offering, and slowly scaling the power the ability gives so it's more beneficial to push past gem lv 20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info