Top 3 OVERATED and UNDERATED uniques

Overrated:
1) soul taker
2) Maligaro's gloves
3) Lioneye's glare

Underrated:
1) The Covenant
2) Pillar of the Caged God
3) Atziri's Foible (25% reduced stat requirements is equivalent to +25-+50 all attributes)

IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
tackle70 wrote:
3. Auxium [Everyone thinks this is the best CI belt, but I'd rather have Dream Fragments + a belt with some actually useful stats]

Surely ring is a better slot when it comes to "useful stats"? It's not like you're going to roll a belt with cast speed.
Hello.

So many choices of overrated vs underrated shows that something isn't overrated or underrated.

Just people trying to sell their underrated staff or people following overrated builds with said items :P
Bye bye desync!
Overrated

Shavrones/for no nolife build
soul taker
bringer of rain

Underrated

Facebreakers/nerfed but still better as soul taker
Aegis of aurora/only 10ex so cheap
Abyssus/they go for 1 ex atm
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Overrated:
1)Dream fragment
2)Aurora Aegis
3)Solaris Lorica

Underrated
1)Cybil (maybe because its slightly needing a buff)
2)Infernal Mantle
3)Me
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 31, 2014, 9:11:13 AM
Auxium overrrated? no way. a must for low life crit builds.

soultaker on the other hand semms overrated. sheep weapon.
dream fragments also overrated, low utility
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 31, 2014, 9:16:26 AM
"
Heroofexile wrote:
Auxium overrrated? no way. a must for low life crit builds.

soultaker on the other hand semms overrated. sheep weapon.

I have no idea why are ppl willing to pay 300ex for such low dmg weapon
You can buy best one for mirror+10ex

It is really bottom of uniques ppl say things like ''i can run 1 more aura and no need for blood magic'' I need no blood magic/have mana leech and there is no aura that could compensate terrible dps of soul taker

I do not even know why they nerfed it

I literally never met some 1 with higher dmg using legacy soul taker
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Soul Taker isn't overrated, people aren't thinking about what it can do.

You can run Dom Blow (BM gem) in a BoR with a max block build and have over 7500 life, plus charges and armor. Your DPS won't be insane, but you will eventually reach level 100 in Nemesis if you have at least one hand.

At least that's what I would've done if I could've gotten one.

Edit: even without hands, you could click your mouse with chin or foot and be fine.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jan 31, 2014, 9:22:05 AM
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
Soul Taker isn't overrated, people aren't thinking about what it can do.

You can run Dom Blow (BM gem) in a BoR with a max block build and have over 7500 life, plus charges and armor. Your DPS won't be insane, but you will eventually reach level 100 in Nemesis if you have at least one hand.

At least that's what I would've done if I could've gotten one.

Edit: even without hands, you could click your mouse with chin or foot and be fine.

And how many people actually use it for DB?

And DB is also doable with EB, like cyclone. But ST is good for players that aren't near the EB keystone.

But most of players don't use Cyclone or DB with it, and that makes it overrated.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
3. Auxium [Everyone thinks this is the best CI belt, but I'd rather have Dream Fragments + a belt with some actually useful stats]

Surely ring is a better slot when it comes to "useful stats"? It's not like you're going to roll a belt with cast speed.

Not every CI build needs cast speed. Which is exactly my point... Auxium is a niche unique and thus overrated. And "cannot be frozen" is a far superior affix to "freeze and chill duration based on 65% energy shield"
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Jan 31, 2014, 11:09:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info