[1.3.0] How to Farm Piety and Dominus. Guide for a Melee IIR/IIQ Runner (303/126 IIR/IIQ).

I'm trying this on domination but with out iiq can be a pain :sad:
Yes , you can run with 200 or even with 150 IIR but your IIQ should be around 100% all the time!

P.S.
Just wanted to share my first good rare item drop from piety with you guys
Spoiler

Only 6 higher DPS 2h maces listed in poe.xyz.is ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 5, 2014, 3:14:02 PM
mh 60 iiq 200 iir in culling :(
Don't worry mate you'll get there eventualy! Reaching 100 IIQ 250 IIR is not that hard or expensive!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
how to 100Quanity on Domination tips !! i got 63
"
igorkalin wrote:
how to 100Quanity on Domination tips !! i got 63

Ah well.. i never thought of that.. i don't play Dominion ... but the drops in the league are different so i guess 63 is enough.
Hi! First of all thank you for your guides. Especially the one about the Facebreaker build - running around and hitting people in the face untill their heads explode is just awesome! =D

I've been looking for a non-summoner MF build and since your Facebreaker has proven to be awesome I decided to try this one. But just in case I need to ask - have you tought about the possibility of a MF character based on the passive tree used for your Facebreaker build? (I mean using completely other gear (except for the shield, since we have many shield block nodes) but with the same tree (maybe slightly modiffied)? Will it be viable? If there's a slight chance I'd love to hear your insights on it, because being able to switch from MF to DPS with just a gear change would be just amazing.
Well the facebreaker build pretty much is the only build who can use a completely defensive passive skill tree and still deal insane amounts of damage.
Basicly if you try the Facebreaker tree with different gear ( 1h weapon + shield ) of course you'll be able to MF farm and you'll be able to kill things but it will be very slow because you'll lack DPS. Even more one-handed weapons have less damage compared to two-handers and without damage passives it will be even worse!

You could do a MF facebreaker for piety farming actualy. But you'll loose some IIQ/IIR from the fact that you'll need Facebreaker gloves. And in order to work you'll need gold rings and amulet with physical damage. You also need Reaper's Pursuit axe on swap with let's say Heavy strike + Item rarity + Item Quantity to cull Piety. YOu'l also need to use Lightning Warp + Reduced DUration + Faster Casting in order to move fast. With all that said MF Facebreaker is possible.
Ty very much for the reply. I guess I'll level up this build untill I find some nice golden rings/amu for my main build and see what I'll like more.
About faster movement - is Lighting warp/Leap slam (leveled and with support gems) faster than a Quicksilver+Quartz flask combo? I do party split runs to Piety sometimes and seems fast to me, but haven't tried using skills to move so I can't compare.
For me Leap slam + faster attacks and even with my axe ( which is not that fast ) is much faster. Don't forget that with it you can actualy leap slam over the monsters which saves some time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info