The Four 1.0.6 Summoner Skills

Undead? Again? Even Diablo 2 has more minion races, than your.
So many skills that won't fit on a toolbar...
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
When I first heard that these skills would be summoner based, I was kinda "meh", but damn if these don't actually sound awesome and make me want to roll a proper summoner. :)
IGN : Jovial
People think they are all for "summoners" ... My domination build is saying "shit got real"
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
I would like to see these minions eat up all the boss spiders in the spider lair and spider forest etc. maps.

Could be funny.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Menacetech wrote:
Tried searching and combing this thread but no luck....

Can anyone clarify what this raging spirit damage scales with? Melee weapons? Spell damage? Elemental Damage? Physical?

Appreciate it.

minion dmg and phys dmg support gems
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!
"

THIS IS A PROBLEM.

PLEASE GGG address this problem!

there is no way you can fit 5 summonskills, auras, curses, rejuvenation totem in your skill setup.
"
SVD wrote:
"

THIS IS A PROBLEM.

there is no way you can fit 5 summonskills, auras, curses, rejuvenation totem in your skill setup.

I don't really get that argument.

Its like a fire witch complaining that she doesn't have enough gem slots to run all fire spells plus her supporting capabilities.

Summoners imo aren't supposed to run all 5summons+ all the other stuff.

The whole point of gem slots is to restrict the number of skills you can simultaneously have and to force you to choose from them.
Hopefully these are not drop only or some random quest prize, and I might give my summoner another chance.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
shroudb wrote:
"
SVD wrote:
"

THIS IS A PROBLEM.

I don't really get that argument.

Its like a fire witch complaining that she doesn't have enough gem slots to run all fire spells plus her supporting capabilities.

Summoners imo aren't supposed to run all 5summons+ all the other stuff.

The whole point of gem slots is to restrict the number of skills you can simultaneously have and to force you to choose from them.

Not supposed to, but have to since without doing it summoner can't compete with for example your fire witch. Summoners don't have a clear minion build, we have to use most of them, plus we have to use auras and curses. And by "have to" I do not mean we get better dps, I mean we can't clear content without it at all.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info