A 1.0.6 Skill Prototype Video

It could be called "Consuming Spirit."
Looks cool.
So when are you guys going to bring out a "new" viable skill for melee/ranged?
all the recent new skills are out of the question as they are not hardcore endgame viable.
hopefully within the next 9 years?

Looking forward to seeing kaom's heart skin aswell, maybe in the next 3 years?
Oh but excuse me you have t-shirt contests going on, how rude of me :O
IDK how it would work. But Faster projectiles + GMP + spell totem + this skill (maybe longer duration) = ANTOLFT (Awesome Nightmare Totem Of Fire Things)

Even if it's the worst skill, it looks so freakishly cute... Gotta make a build for this :D
This reminds me of Elemental from Diablo 1.
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson
Why another "fire" skill or just fire looking stuff...

That thing would look awesome if all would be in diffrent whites, like a lost soul that is helping you and banish enemys. But that looks just like another fireball.

All in all it looks good and i think its fun to play.
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
Hate to play the devil's advocate here but how is this a summoner skill? It is really different (functionality wise) than say a fireball with fork? Yes yes I know one homes in continously but has a delay at start and the other split into two upon hitting a target, but in the end its going to be used exactly like a fireball...

We need something that actually feels like a "summoner" skill rather than a reskined projectile spell. To go with the flaming skull idea, maybe let the caster make multiple copies of those skulls and have them follow the summoner. When the summoner cast a offensive spell or attacked by enemy the skulls will then activate and homes in on the target.
IGN Vermillionillusion
GMT-4, usually 8-12 pm
"
dzjaulah wrote:
IDK how it would work. But Faster projectiles + GMP + spell totem + this skill (maybe longer duration) = ANTOLFT (Awesome Nightmare Totem Of Fire Things)

Even if it's the worst skill, it looks so freakishly cute... Gotta make a build for this :D

These are minions, not projectiles. GMP and Faster Projectiles won't do anything.
"
Hate to play the devil's advocate here but how is this a summoner skill? It is really different (functionality wise) than say a fireball with fork? Yes yes I know one homes in continously but has a delay at start and the other split into two upon hitting a target, but in the end its going to be used exactly like a fireball...

It is probably labeled as a summon so it will use summoner supports. minion dmg/ minion speed etc.

I imagine it will function a lot like bone spirit. However this is now the 3rd "delayed" skill in a row and as we have seen they do not really fit into the meta of the game. That being side I think it may have a great place in pvp.

We will have to wait and see.
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Last edited by Delmas on Jan 13, 2014, 1:55:21 AM
Bone Spirit from d2, not bad
"
Hate to play the devil's advocate here but how is this a summoner skill? It is really different (functionality wise) than say a fireball with fork?
Yes, it's substantially different. This is much more similar to Summon Skeletons or Animate Weapon than to Fireball, other than the art being small and on fire. It's an individual minion that has it's own AI and movement, and hits things with melee attacks multiple times.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jan 13, 2014, 1:56:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info