A 1.0.6 Skill Prototype Video

The skill looks interesting, though I will hold judgement until it comes out.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

you guys will never stop being the truly best ones! your passion really it's like it came from another world!! best of lucks with the coding and the inspiration!

And btw i had some ideas about minions, something like the oozes, slimes in mtg cards, something like minion instability, but instead exploding when dead, they multiply once but with 1/(3 or 2) of life, i guess it'll help to defensive stands. they can be dummys that make almost no damage and with almost no life but could easyly spread ailments status (blind, viper strike charges) as they gem is lvled up.

And i thought as well in a crazy supportive gem mechanic: Supportive for minion or totem only...

4% of Damage Recieved is reduced from your minions/totems life instead of yours. 1% of damage recieved by your minions/totems supported is reduced from your life instead of their. and it could scale until maybe 12/3 or 20/6 with quality

it could be called something like "Bond of Flesh" "carnal bond"

I hope you don't mind i put my guesses here instead of suggestions ;s

Last edited by Last_Key on Jan 13, 2014, 2:08:25 AM
Thank you GGG for taking my suggestion in consideration
<3
Do i have to pay a diamond or eternal pack since you used my idea
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Looks very interesting.
Ill put that on my Cast on Crit eh?

whats the skill called? Pikminballs?
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Last edited by saintshield07 on Jan 13, 2014, 12:49:54 AM
Interesting skill, maybe i'll give it a shot ;-)
Please fix Animate Guardian/Weapon.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
With it lasting so little & being fast spammable, it doesn't feel any more like a minion than a homing fireball would. I'm not exited at all as a pure summoner, i hope the other new summoner gems (support i assume?) will be better.
Will these fire thingys focus some mobs over othdrs i.e "i dont want to die aura" mobs?
NEAT !
Bad Seed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info