A 1.0.6 Skill Prototype Video

I use ST to launch tonzu fireballs at the incoming enemies, add in a Artic Breath skill and i can wipe most screens. You guys have my number with reflect mobs, I found 3 in one map with a thorned shrine, seriously F-that. I counted 6 skulls summoned at one point in the preview, with CoC can i now launch all those fireballs as minons and the reflect damage hurts a wave of minions that would have previously put me in the dirt? Also if that wave of minons do not die then they will hit again and seek out new enemies around corners? Please disregard the contents of this post and let me have at least a week of that craziness!
"
NeoRussia wrote:
"
Necrogue wrote:

Is it just a trap exploit fix or a full change to the gem?

By full change you mean full removal hopefully. Only point of it is to troll pvp or lower the chance of actual good gems from dropping.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No. CoD is useful for Portal, as well as an AoE to damage mobs further so that you can "save" your progress.
I would like to see a re-structuring of the summoner class at some point, with it being divided into schools, like necromancy, animator, possibly druid. Having summoner subclasses would allow them to put more effort into determining a build rather than jamming as many skills as they can onto a hotbar. It's also the only way I see animated guardian and weapon (and how miserable all the summons are during early levels) being properly balanced. Either through uniques, the skilltree, or both, I think summoners need a wider variety of more clearly defined archetypes to build towards rather than a one-summoner does all approach.

The summoner class right now reminds me of when Ancestral Bond didn't remove all player damage potential. There should be a reason to take one kind of summon over another rather than piling 5 different type of summons, 3 curses, and 4 auras together and calling it the summoner build.
"
FatesDefiler wrote:
I would like to see a re-structuring of the summoner class at some point, with it being divided into schools, like necromancy, animator, possibly druid. Having summoner subclasses would allow them to put more effort into determining a build rather than jamming as many skills as they can onto a hotbar. It's also the only way I see animated guardian and weapon (and how miserable all the summons are during early levels) being properly balanced. Either through uniques, the skilltree, or both, I think summoners need a wider variety of more clearly defined archetypes to build towards rather than a one-summoner does all approach.

The summoner class right now reminds me of when Ancestral Bond didn't remove all player damage potential. There should be a reason to take one kind of summon over another rather than piling 5 different type of summons, 3 curses, and 4 auras together and calling it the summoner build.

Yes, I completely agree with this. Being able to feel like an actual druid or necromancer instead of a "do things" caster would be really nice. Give the players more options!
IGN: DivineMatter

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."
"
FatesDefiler wrote:
I would like to see a re-structuring of the summoner class at some point, with it being divided into schools, like necromancy, animator, possibly druid.

I want the option to summon elemental themed demons, some with ranged attacks.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Last edited by Artanthos on Jan 17, 2014, 5:25:42 PM
dunno I dont think this skill will be good.
I mean look at the video, even with super high dmg for that monster lvl and one-shotting every monster the killspeed is just sooooo bad...

Dont think this would work well with burning/ele profileration neither since it must have low dmg per hit as you can have several of those fire minions. And in addition to that crit doesnt work with minions.

I really dont know how it could be as good or even better than normal selfcasted fireballs wich can even be aimed..
Last edited by azraelb on Jan 18, 2014, 1:12:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info