A 1.0.6 Skill Prototype Video

That's pretty exciting. My one reservation to being a summoner was that, when there's no corpses, you have to rely strictly on skeletons. Nice that there's something else to fall back on.
It sounds like cool if you have an "allies cannot die" aura from a converted/dominated totem/rare. (infinite hits MUAHAHAHAHA)
IGN: PipeBender
looks good, but they need some acceleration and smooth but fast turns that would look like "attack" and not "crash"
Last edited by ellefanor on Jan 13, 2014, 9:32:58 PM
Why are all the new skills skills with delays ? Most of the time that just slows down the gameplay and makes it unenjoyable until you get to higher levels
"
Woogush wrote:
Why are all the new skills skills with delays ? Most of the time that just slows down the gameplay and makes it unenjoyable until you get to higher levels

Agreed, I love skills that are instant like arc but it kinda sucks. It seems like everything is balanced around clear speed so they don't want to add anything (like piety's lightning orb) that is easy and fast and has range that also scales well or it would be overpowered..... you know, like spectral throw? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Last edited by NeoRussia on Jan 13, 2014, 9:55:28 PM
"
Woogush wrote:
There isn't any delay here other than the fact that the minion needs to get to and hit an enemy after it's summoned, which is true of any minion skill.
It would be nice if we were able to see the skill used at the character's level, instead of normal mud flats.
Imagine the "feedback" had they done that with animate guardian and animate weapon :)
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Woogush wrote:
There isn't any delay here other than the fact that the minion needs to get to and hit an enemy after it's summoned, which is true of any minion skill.

viable if ... projectile, spell, minion, 50% physical/50% fire damage, duration. if its is pure fire its junk.

fix barrage pls it needs chain built in, current state.

fix animate spells pls.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Looks to me like another useless skill. Might be wrong, but the way it's shown on the video, intuitively gives me an idea that it's gonna be slow, useless and not worthwhile building anything around it.
IGN: StN_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info