1.0.5 Patch Notes

"
vixien wrote:
My poor double storm call CoC build (orange and blue, thanks to mtx mind you) is now non existent. I replaced 1 storm call with EK and now the EK kills everything before storm call does its damage and also makes me die to reflect. Since I was evasion based without vaal pact.

I love when this happens. Really. Why does shit have to be changed? Damage too high? Lower the proc chance. You increased it and forced us to link different spells to it.

If people are lagging because multiple versions of same spell are going off, then they can leave the group or upgrade their toaster. I don't even want my storm call mtx anymore. I bought it purely to have orange and blue lightning go off at the same time.

+1
really like the new art for exalted orbs.
In this thread:

Lots of people who didn't use CoC, or 2 month old puppet accounts, saying "LOL CoC isn't nerfed."

You obviously didn't use it, didn't read the thread, and do not understand how it worked before and why it's a major nerf to CERTAIN triggering attacks.

Yes, it's a buff with barrage, but every AoE skill it is a nerf.

So tired of the guy with the 2 month old puppet accounts saying his build is fine and then high fiving himself with said puppet accounts.

My build is "fine" too but I am forced into barrage instead of lightning arrow, and they stealth removed the ability to run multiples of the same gem.

In fact, I wonder if they actually intend to nerf it more but are simply doing it in stages so people reroll away from the build and they don't have 15%+ of the playerbase pissed off at once.
CoCS hasnt really been nerfed (yet)

some builds out there remain that are absurd and people using them are perfectly aware of that

CWDT also had two nerfs - 250ms cooldown and then the 'max level' stuff

i hope to see the second level of CoCS balancing soon because this gem is still absurd dmg, absurd mechanic and absurd looks

and - 'nerfing' half of broken builds does not count as 'fixing CoCS'. it counts as blind shot at the issue :/
Searing Bond & Punishment received massive buffs and Freeze Mine & Flame Totem had major changes to their functionality, and yet the addition of a 10ms cooldown on Cast on Crit is what gets everyone all excited. Crazy.
That searing bond buff is absolutely insane. Wow.

Also, cold to fire avatar of fire freeze mine with dyadus is gonna be a cool obscure build.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Jan 9, 2014, 3:19:47 PM
"
werezompire wrote:
Searing Bond & Punishment received massive buffs and Freeze Mine & Flame Totem had major changes to their functionality, and yet the addition of a 10ms cooldown on Cast on Crit is what gets everyone all excited. Crazy.

havent tested searing bond but DID test Punishment and it is exactly the same (effectively) as before the buff. few % here and here in case of some skills makes a difference. it does not for Punishment. Diablo2 equivalent has 600%+ reflect not 30%...
Hey there GGG !

About the trade messages: please build an Auction House or a special designated area where people can set up shops.
The trade messages are the most stupid idea I've ever heard. I'm a casual player, as in I enjoy the game but don't have much time to play it, so in conclusion I can't spend 5 hours a day trying to sell stuff.
And because I'm a casual player and I really enjoy playing on my own this game,I'm confronted with the question: How long will I be able to play this game and enjoy it, since I can't get past Dominus Merc with any of the characters I have, and I can't equip them properly because of lack of currency and .... this goes in circles .... and so on.
Please do something about this.
Make a viable method for people to be able to spend less time trading and more time playing.
Thank you.
"
You guys really need to do some balancing with skills to benefit PvP too! Your game isn't only PvE!

No. This game is a PVE game. PvP is a past time for the bored. They should NOT change skills to benefit PvPers. At all, period.
"
Zk250 wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
everyone starting to yell about the CoCS "nerf" needs to realize that this change not only nearly gaurantees a cast every single crit now, but it also fixes desync issues without changing the function of the skill.

Well, my CoC Split arrow Chain EK ranger definitley got a giant DPS drop.

Good job, GGG!

"
darkel wrote:
So, it no longer makes sense to place more than 1 linked spell to CoC. I see this in line with CoS and CwDT as the nerfs were specifically designed that way.

There are CoC builds that became more powerful but you need a small fortune to make them work...

Indeed, a very small fortune amounting to a few Exalts:

"
Fatalflaw wrote:
Lots of people who didn't use CoC, or 2 month old puppet accounts, saying "LOL CoC isn't nerfed."

Yes, it's a buff with barrage, but every AoE skill it is a nerf.

For more info, check my Beta Supporter tags.
Last edited by RogueMage on Jan 9, 2014, 4:59:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info