Flay' Flicker Finder - 800,054 DPS, 50/390MF, fast clear speeds. [New pics in MF gear/FAQs]

base crit is too low
I'll be playing in standard with this or possibly the new hardcore league. Although the boxes look quite neat, I doubt I'd do any new softcore one seriously.

@stick you can just try them on and look at the tooltip to check. If they're similar I'd go with the old one for more consistency, unless you have mana troubles.
IGN: Victario
"
celeritas wrote:
I'll be playing in standard with this or possibly the new hardcore league. Although the boxes look quite neat, I doubt I'd do any new softcore one seriously.

@stick you can just try them on and look at the tooltip to check. If they're similar I'd go with the old one for more consistency, unless you have mana troubles.

If you play this build in HC....

You will die.

No armour
No block
Low ES
Barely Capped resists.
-resist mods shit on you
-max resists double shit on you

It is an awesome build to farm....Piety.

Dominus will tear you a new asshole and so will evangilists on the way there

I love this build and still play it but am currently trying to adapt it to a talkier version. Getting 2 shot by blue mobs isnt very fun
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
"
ShaeG wrote:
"
celeritas wrote:

If you play this build in HC....

You will die.

No armour
No block
Low ES
Barely Capped resists.
-resist mods shit on you
-max resists double shit on you

It is an awesome build to farm....Piety.

Dominus will tear you a new asshole and so will evangilists on the way there

I love this build and still play it but am currently trying to adapt it to a talkier version. Getting 2 shot by blue mobs isnt very fun

I don't get this.

I have 4k es, 10k evasion w grace, and overcapped resistances. Only thing I fear w this build at this point is physical reflect.

I farm 77 maps.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
LoPan wrote:

I don't get this.

I have 4k es, 10k evasion w grace, and overcapped resistances. Only thing I fear w this build at this point is physical reflect.

I farm 77 maps.

Yeah, but you're David Lo Pan.
"
LoPan wrote:

I don't get this.

I farm 77 maps.

You can stop worrying about phys reflect and start thinking about a new build now.

"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.1.0: Sacrifice of the Vaal
Notes:

Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Mar 4, 2014, 6:38:25 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

I don't get this.

I farm 77 maps.

You can stop worrying about phys reflect and start thinking about a new build now.

"
Chris wrote:
Notes:

Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%.

Yea was just about to ask about this. Looks tragic. Spent too much time on this build and rolled too many high lvl alts. Might just play grim dawn beta and quit poe.
"
LoPan wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

I don't get this.

I farm 77 maps.

"
Chris wrote:
Notes:

Yea was just about to ask about this. Looks tragic. Spent too much time on this build and rolled too many high lvl alts. Might just play grim dawn beta and quit poe.

Yep, looks like this build and similiar have been nerfed to oblivion now. Strange how CoC was not even touched however...
"
BraxusINC wrote:

Yep, looks like this build and similiar have been nerfed to oblivion now. Strange how CoC was not even touched however...

How so? Any build that deals high amounts of damage is directly affected by these changes due to reflect issues. If it's still viable, this means that the DPS output was nowhere near flicker dagger builds to begin with. CoC dischargers seem nerfed to the ground, though.

p.s. if you missed it, life leech without VP has been nerfed too: multiple instances of leech do not stack. Translation: shoot with CoC in a reflect pack => suicide. I run a CoC build and I can see only two options: swapping to LgoH or going VP despite the life leech nerf. Whether or not it will work remains to be seen. And, again, my dps output is much, much lower.

Good thing that I'll be playing in the new leagues anyway :3

edit: and, by the way, the sky isn't falling. You guys have, what 10000 exalts worth of gear and are running 5 auras, right? Get Iron Reflexes and run grace + determination instead of grace +wrath/hatred, lower crit multiplier, maybe replace a damage gem with a life leech gem and you should be fine. You don't really need 1000000000000 dps to one-shot almost everything. Also, patch notes say some ES nodes have been buffed. You'll have to scale down damage in favor of survivability to some extent, but your damage is a complete overkill anyway.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Mar 4, 2014, 8:57:08 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
BraxusINC wrote:

How so? Any build that deals high amounts of damage is directly affected by these changes due to reflect issues. If it's still viable, this means that the DPS output was nowhere near flicker dagger builds to begin with. CoC dischargers seem nerfed to the ground, though.

p.s. if you missed it, life leech without VP has been nerfed too: multiple instances of leech do not stack. Translation: shoot with CoC in a reflect pack => suicide. I run a CoC build and I can see only two options: swapping to LgoH or going VP despite the life leech nerf. Whether or not it will work remains to be seen. And, again, my dps output is much, much lower.

Good thing that I'll be playing in the new leagues anyway :3

edit: and, by the way, the sky isn't falling. You guys have, what 10000 exalts worth of gear and are running 5 auras, right? Get Iron Reflexes and run grace + determination instead of grace +wrath/hatred, lower crit multiplier, maybe replace a damage gem with a life leech gem and you should be fine. You don't really need 1000000000000 dps to one-shot almost everything. Also, patch notes say some ES nodes have been buffed. You'll have to scale down damage in favor of survivability to some extent, but your damage is a complete overkill anyway.

Nah mayne. FUCK that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info