Flay' Flicker Finder - 800,054 DPS, 50/390MF, fast clear speeds. [New pics in MF gear/FAQs]

"
Bars wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

I'm sorry you were raised in a household where children use such language.
Thank you for your helpful insight big guy.

I'm curious what experience you have with this build with the new vaal changes. Oh i forgot. None.

[Removed by Support]

lol

support removed it but I saw what you wrote

someone's getting really mad. "bro"

I didn't realize only people who had experience playing this build with the new VP changes were allowed to speculate about possible approaches to the incoming change.

*facepalm*

That was constructive criticism, imo. It's a shame it was removed.
IGN:Flickfrap
I hope Sblak get's online tonight and has a peak at the new skill tree.
Using the new skill tree data, I revamped the CI part of Sblak's build with Bloodseeker instead of a dagger due to the Vaal Pact changes. (Vaal Pact is 60% less effective and requires a minimum of 18 points; however, the skill nodes around Vaal Pact are much more useful now.) Yes, you lose a ton of pDPS, but as long as you're surviving reflect and maintaining fast clears, whatever.

I guess I'll see how this build turns out when 1.1 hits.
"
Adraeus wrote:
Using the new skill tree data, I revamped the CI part of Sblak's build with Bloodseeker instead of a dagger due to the Vaal Pact changes. (Vaal Pact is 60% less effective and requires a minimum of 18 points; however, the skill nodes around Vaal Pact are much more useful now.) Yes, you lose a ton of pDPS, but as long as you're surviving reflect and maintaining fast clears, whatever.

I guess I'll see how this build turns out when 1.1 hits.

interesting idea, gonna wait for review on this
I think going through the evasion circle the points required for VP are almost identical, but give us 75% EV. Assuming one is already running Charisma of course.
IGN: Victario
ye hopping for new skill tree build soon
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi
My build on 76 lvl:

Passive skill tree build

Sblak!!

We are waiting for news from you! We are looking forward to your updates! Do not throw your fans! :)
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Mar 11, 2014, 9:36:43 PM
Last edited by stick111 on Mar 6, 2014, 10:24:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info