Flay' Flicker Finder - 800,054 DPS, 50/390MF, fast clear speeds. [New pics in MF gear/FAQs]

IGN: IKryal
Last edited by Randomed on Mar 29, 2014, 1:53:37 AM
I can't afford Shavronnes so would Solaris work with crown of eyes for this build? I know that means I wouldn't be able to wear Prism guardian either, so I won't be able to use the 2 extra elemental damage auras, would it still be worth it to get crown of eyes and solaris if I can't use the 2 auras?

right now I'm wearing abyssus and my flicker with all charges up is about 70-80k, how much dps would I jump from that by getting crown and going low life build?

thanks
df
Last edited by strifed169 on Apr 16, 2014, 8:51:33 AM
i think it would be interesting to make a phys wander hybrid cocs version of this. there are ppl that make possibilities with crown of eyes + shav just for phys damage but u are taking away Xk damage by not using the spell damage parts. i never understand why? i never expect to get shav's anyways...

im playing a hybrid phys/coc 2 spell atm. danmaku shadow start frenzy charge build.

frenzy, multistrike, cocs, arc, glacial cascade. disipline + eb + clarity sustains that 5L .15 aps frenzy so far. i will easily go past the .1 sec global cd for cocs. 10 arcs + 10 glacial cascades(safe ek) + 10 aps high phys frenzy ...how much dps is that? how much would it be with shav + crown? atm i got a +1 frenzy charge stone and deerstalker. so its gonna have 9 frenzy charges very soon ^. i can use a leech ring with frenzy and never die. this is the type of thing that can take full advantage of phys + spell with shav crown. i have always known ambushers have the highest potential for triggers and aps. finding a good phys on is rough.

i know all that is off-topic but mostly i wanted to say i think ur dagger is GOD's toothpick!!
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUM8g5IEZYeGiaVJ6koKi9vMFQwfDY9Ps9JUVFHUzVVS1YtVvpbr13ybWxte3BScFZwu3DVdEF2gnfXfyt_xoIeiEKIa4w2jb-QG5lXmhObtZ1jnaOksaXLp1yquKx_tNG1SLd1vebAUcHFwzrIDNDu1orZE9sL29TdDd7l44TljuuO7BjuFfyr_MX_kw==

[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
leighferon wrote:
i think it would be interesting to make a phys wander hybrid cocs version of this. there are ppl that make possibilities with crown of eyes + shav just for phys damage but u are taking away Xk damage by not using the spell damage parts. i never understand why? i never expect to get shav's anyways...

im playing a hybrid phys/coc 2 spell atm. danmaku shadow start frenzy charge build.

frenzy, multistrike, cocs, arc, glacial cascade. disipline + eb + clarity sustains that 5L .15 aps frenzy so far. i will easily go past the .1 sec global cd for cocs. 10 arcs + 10 glacial cascades(safe ek) + 10 aps high phys frenzy ...how much dps is that? how much would it be with shav + crown? atm i got a +1 frenzy charge stone and deerstalker. so its gonna have 9 frenzy charges very soon ^. i can use a leech ring with frenzy and never die. this is the type of thing that can take full advantage of phys + spell with shav crown. i have always known ambushers have the highest potential for triggers and aps. finding a good phys on is rough.

i know all that is off-topic but mostly i wanted to say i think ur dagger is GOD's toothpick!!
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUM8g5IEZYeGiaVJ6koKi9vMFQwfDY9Ps9JUVFHUzVVS1YtVvpbr13ybWxte3BScFZwu3DVdEF2gnfXfyt_xoIeiEKIa4w2jb-QG5lXmhObtZ1jnaOksaXLp1yquKx_tNG1SLd1vebAUcHFwzrIDNDu1orZE9sL29TdDd7l44TljuuO7BjuFfyr_MX_kw==

Sblak no longer plays this build.
IGN:Flickfrap
I just watched the videos and one thing is bugging me: why does his ES keeps draining over time???
"
dangb wrote:
I just watched the videos and one thing is bugging me: why does his ES keeps draining over time???

If you read the original post in it's entirety you might answer your own question. Figuring things out on your own is surprisingly gratifying.

But just this once...

Blood Rage.

Edit: But also again for the 5th or 6th time.

Sblak no longer plays this character and has stripped it. He hasn't even posted in this thread for over 2 months.
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Apr 23, 2014, 7:25:02 PM
Hi , im really interested in your build & started playing it already , but i think your links are not updated , i don't see how to get to Vaal Pact , Could you update it please , Thanks you !!
Is this build being discontinued? Thats a shame really :-/

I think the new skilltree would favour this build for flicker striking
I am curious if you could re-post your passive tree for this build, because it seems with the recent expansion, they have reset the passive skills tree so much that when you click on Show in you post that it opens a new passive tree that has not had any points selected yet??
I have the gear, and the correct choices made with the bandits, and I am level 82 Shadow....
I would definitely like to give this build a try, but I cannot see what you did on the passive tree any more, and so I cannot go this route now, and it is a shame really!!
Last edited by cortni on Aug 27, 2014, 4:51:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info