Flay' Flicker Finder - 800,054 DPS, 50/390MF, fast clear speeds. [New pics in MF gear/FAQs]

It was a joke.

Are you using a mirror quality dagger?
IGN: Victario
Here's a link to my thread with an updated skill tree in the mean time -

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832799
IGN:Flickfrap
Does the new glove from atziri drops affect the viability of taking out vaal pact if one aquires one? It has instant leech on critical strike. Just wondering what the thoughts are on this glove.
"
KaiSong wrote:
Does the new glove from atziri drops affect the viability of taking out vaal pact if one aquires one? It has instant leech on critical strike. Just wondering what the thoughts are on this glove.

This "glove" is so OP, that legacy Kaom, Shavronne and Soul Taker are just pinnacles of balance art, compared to it. I just have no words to describe it better.
This glove essentially gives you FREE Soul Taker's mod (while maintaining your godly weapon), and instant life leech at 100% effectiveness (while Vaal Pact is nerfed to 40% effectiveness, and has drawback). All this without any drawbacks, you even receive extra armour, life and INT as a bonus!!!
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
wonder if this build can kill queen atziri with so low es.
IGN: Clovence
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
KaiSong wrote:

This "glove" is so OP, that legacy Kaom, Shavronne and Soul Taker are just pinnacles of balance art, compared to it. I just have no words to describe it better.
This glove essentially gives you FREE Soul Taker's mod (while maintaining your godly weapon), and instant life leech at 100% effectiveness (while Vaal Pact is nerfed to 40% effectiveness, and has drawback). All this without any drawbacks, you even receive extra armour, life and INT as a bonus!!!

So are those gloves implemented in game? From what I've read the surfacing of those where just from data mining.

Can anyone confirm this?

If they are actually in game now, I would assume they are now BiS for any crit build.

They looked ridiculous.
Last edited by LoPan on Mar 14, 2014, 10:43:11 AM
"
LoPan wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
KaiSong wrote:

So are those gloves implemented in game? From what I've read the surfacing of those where just from data mining.

Can anyone confirm this?

If they are actually in game now, I would assume they are now BiS for any crit build.

They looked ridiculous.

I think theyre in game, from atziri, its only a matter of time before they become more available from people running more atziri runs. also the midnight shard getting a spawn rate increase from the vaal zones. But the question is when you dont crit on a reflect pack do you leech enough from the first tick to survive or will you have to crit to instant leech back what youre about to receive. Thinking about how that would work out is too much for me on 3 hours of sleep atm. But the 35% increased crit chance on the gloves with the massive int increase is definitely going to let absorbing hits be a lot easier.
"
KaiSong wrote:
But the question is when you dont crit on a reflect pack do you leech enough from the first tick to survive or will you have to crit to instant leech back what youre about to receive. Thinking about how that would work out is too much for me on 3 hours of sleep atm. But the 35% increased crit chance on the gloves with the massive int increase is definitely going to let absorbing hits be a lot easier.

You shouldnt care about leech from non-crits. You SHOULD care about not oneshotting yourself with crits, though. Instant Life leech always applies BEFORE reflect, so only pre-casted Immortal Call will save you from death, if your reflected damage exceeds your HP pool. And if you dont oneshot yourself with CRITS reflected, why do you care about non-crits at all? Those deal 5 times less damage, at least.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
So is this build still viable at all? I was having fun leveling it with a mightflay and some leveling uniques and am up to 46 so far. I was using it to level with a friend that is new to the game. I have a 66 incinerate witch that I could switch to when he gets closer if I need to but I really like this character if it remains viable. If so should I still follow the passives listed in the guide? Very curious if people are still running vaal pact.
"
protips wrote:
So is this build still viable at all? I was having fun leveling it with a mightflay and some leveling uniques and am up to 46 so far. I was using it to level with a friend that is new to the game. I have a 66 incinerate witch that I could switch to when he gets closer if I need to but I really like this character if it remains viable. If so should I still follow the passives listed in the guide? Very curious if people are still running vaal pact.

Sblak dismantled this character while ago.

I have an updated 1.1 version here. And yes it is still very viable.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832799

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info