Flameblast

ppl saying that the dmg is insane (it is) + ppl complaining that the duration is too long = it's meant to be this way.

you don't need to channel it to 10 every cast. middle stages do plenty of dmg for most situations.

superdumbclunky on totems unless you are sunblast trap multitrap reduce duration. then it becomes hilarious.

cold snap proliferate trap. channel ur spell in peace and safety, all issues solved.
Last edited by waffenheimer on Dec 23, 2013, 7:51:12 AM
Try to do maps with it before saying it's OP.
Does increased aoe make the area grow larger/faster?

If so I like the interactions present. Can make the AoE grow faster to "detonate" it sooner, but for less damage than waiting until the full 10 charges.

Means its a skill that gives the player opportunity to make on-the-fly decisions. The decisions may overall be trivial, but they're decisions nonetheless.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Dec 23, 2013, 11:58:39 AM
Given the response I'm almost afraid to see what the damage is like with Conc Effect. My tentative 4-link is

Flameblast
Added Lightning
Elemental Prolif
Spell Totem/Life Leech

5/6-Link would add

Conc Effect or Added Chaos
Faster Casting
"What is a strongbox? A miserable little pile of loot. But enough RNG, Have at you!"
Last edited by SKRen on Dec 23, 2013, 12:40:18 PM
Can't be linked to trap or mine (unless linked to a totem).[3]
source : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flameblast
If a totem casts it, and its killed, will the blast still go off? If so, suicide totems might be a valid strategy.
"What is a strongbox? A miserable little pile of loot. But enough RNG, Have at you!"
Last edited by SKRen on Dec 23, 2013, 12:36:57 PM
I would add stuff like this in a 4link: Fireblast, added cold, added lightning, faster casting. And it will probably shock/freeze/ignite stuff unless you dont have crit or quality of those gems....xD
Last edited by NagiSoi on Dec 23, 2013, 12:40:56 PM
use it with searing touch (as many links as possible) and go summoner/castspeed passivs/gear
zombies/skeletons will tank for you when you are casting
i wanted a buff for spellusers but this skill is way too strong (tested it till level 58 so far)
"
ciel289 wrote:
use it with searing touch (as many links as possible) and go summoner/castspeed passivs/gear
zombies/skeletons will tank for you when you are casting
i wanted a buff for spellusers but this skill is way too strong (tested it till level 58 so far)

will try it with summoner - it is perfect scenario for it because summons are already pinning the targets. thanks for an idea
"
SKRen wrote:
Given the response I'm almost afraid to see what the damage is like with Conc Effect.

"more" damage multipliers arnt multiplicative with each other. So rather than 1100% damage at 10 charges, youll have 1150% more. Conc effect is actually a weak gem to use with the skill. The best way to use it would be to boost the damage being multiplied.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info