Flameblast

Is it possible to make Flameblast work with CwC so that it casts vortex after flameblast ? Thinking building around this combination if possible.

Thoughts?
Mana cost is absurdly high. 41 mana/cast in 6l. 600+ mana/sec for avg FB build. This is possible in theory only.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Tell me, where is the lie?

is this 10 stages flameblast?

or maybe this?

What's the problem? why stages counter mismatch skill animation? where's the truth?

What is actual AoE size if counter shows "10" stages?

Layered image for easy comparison

fix this
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Feb 7, 2017, 5:21:35 PM
Can confirm the bug, as already reported by Tempestlols and a_z0_9. The skill animation lags behind the number of stacks. This id particularly noticeable with high cast speed.
Anyone having trouble with large FPS dips at higher cast speeds?
I go down to less than 5 FPS with cast speeds over 130%

3.6GHz i7
GTX1080
DX11

No problems with other characters or skills.

Edit:

Only in DX11
No problems with DX9E
Last edited by DDuckman on Mar 10, 2017, 6:28:13 PM
The "Pendulum of destruktoyn" trait is not working where the area of effect is given when flumeblast works through the spelltotem. It does not work for 4 seconds, although the effect sometimes will swing if you spam the totems.

Edit
The effect is not correctly displayed if you point at the quick panel's skill.
If you look through the character screen, then there is displayed normally.
Last edited by BakeKujira on Mar 11, 2017, 7:18:57 AM
WHERE INCINERATE NERF TEAM? WHY HE DONT WORK WITH FLAMEBLAST?
flameblast way to STRONGER. fb have more base damage, more dmg effectiveness, more damage per stage, more damage with Ailments for each stage, more stage, flameblast have 5% crit inci have 0.they have 4 tag on gem.
GGG flameblast need hard nerf.
"
featherhead wrote:
WHERE INCINERATE NERF TEAM? WHY HE DONT WORK WITH FLAMEBLAST?
flameblast way to STRONGER. fb have more base damage, more dmg effectiveness, more damage per stage, more damage with Ailments for each stage, more stage, flameblast have 5% crit inci have 0.they have 4 tag on gem.
GGG flameblast need hard nerf.

That's why it's barely used.. if at all.
It has some issues with keeping the aoe up compared to its stages..and it's not so great as several other choices.
dear GGG,

this skill needs a little bit of buff

just the area of effect, it needs to have a "+1 radius per X gem level"
because lets be honest, the AoE now is just too small!
trying to use flameblast and CWC with a movement skill is absolutely broken. and i don't mean broken as in OP. i mean broken as in it don't work. bodyswap doesn't update the flameblast location, so it will go off nowhere near you when you release it. flamedash, and frostblink(and i assume dash) simply stop triggering after a few cooldowns. lightning warp casts repeatedly where you started channeling flameblast even when you move the mouse elsewhere.

change flameblast to where target where the mouse is instead of where you started channeling it and it would likely fix all these issues along with the skill being so trash that no ones uses it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info