1.0.4 Patch Notes

"
Kanata wrote:

Oh, and is there a way to get increased visuals and/or damage when you are really rampaging with fire? I use Flame Totem, Fire Trap and Firestorm at the same time sometimes, I'd love to just see the WHOLE F****** world BURN!

inb4 ambient light changes based on burn/shock/freeze effects present on screen, Vaal shadow style.

before we get carried away with day dreaming I don't see it happening.

But there is an ideea for MTX, if they run out of those.

"
Zelec wrote:
Yeah this was on my mind too.... I really don't understand why GGG did this...takes less than a minute to reach lvl 2. My assumption is to stop spammers. If you want to make it rough how about level 20...still doesn't take that much time but even lvl 5 can be reached in less than 30 min. And really if it's your first character why would you even need to use global chat or trade... you have no clue what the game is about or what the items do even at that point imo... at least I hardly had an idea. Admittedly I have never even used chat for any reason so maybe I'm not the one to talk... but in other games I've seen the bar set much higher and it seemed to help... my prediction is that this at lvl 2 or even 5 or 10 will be essentially useless if it's to curb spammers. Just my two cents.

Hell... make it hardcore... nothing but local chat till you finish the first three acts...hehe
(I actually hate that there is any sort of trade at all in the game... don't like it never have... always opens the door for cheaters.. Best thing imo is make everything BOP and if people group the only thing they can do is pass on loot to other players... again I've never grouped in the game so I don't know how group loot currently works.) Again just my thoughts... economies in games are always garbage and I have yet to see one that worked right. Make the game 100% found... screw all this trading garbage... would solve soooooo many issues.

amazing idea, but i think mine is better
JUST MAKE POE A MMO SINGLE PLAYER GAME, IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!
Last edited by Stuhr on Dec 23, 2013, 6:04:34 PM
sweet!!! hopefully t6he lvl min will help tone down the spambots. and thanks for making firestorm and incinerate more fun :) see everyone ingame :)
its dark in here..... and we may die
"
Resistances on the character screen now show your uncapped total in brackets.

Love this. Very usefull.

Now, something like this for strength, intel, dex would be great. So it would be easy to see what is the real strength, intel, dex of your char without your items bonus...
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊(◕‿◕)▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
I'm playing a CI infernal mantle incinerate and prepatch the mana balance for my buid was almost perfect for casting incinerate with faster casting, lmp, lifeleech, empower.
This path made my character more gear dependent and unplayable with the same gear/gem.
In the patch notes is not mentioned that the manacost of incinerate now is rebalanced, at level 18 and 19 is 10 and at level 20 is 11.

cast speed - 160/2*3=240
mana cost - 7/2*3=10.5 <- not 11

In the end is like 18% more damage but ~5% increased mana cost.

And for a CI character was already very difficult casting it prepatch, now is even more difficult.
"
Archwizard wrote:

"
lamwire wrote:
"
Kettch wrote:
Hrm, not actually sure that I like the incinerate change. 33% reduction to my life gain on hit in exchange for an 18% I think DPS increase. I think that's more of a nerf personally. :/ I suppose the devs realized how incredibly tanky it was though.

Since when life gain on hit works with incinerate?

You beat me to it: Since never.

Since Cybil's Paw. Anyone playing Incinerate is using that.
Good changes but mages still need more damage buffs to keep up with the tilt in damage output to melee's favor.
"
1franck wrote:
"
Resistances on the character screen now show your uncapped total in brackets.

Love this. Very usefull.

Now, something like this for strength, intel, dex would be great. So it would be easy to see what is the real strength, intel, dex of your char without your items bonus...

+10 points to this guy!
Best part of the patch:

I can now see my uncapped resists on the sheet. This makes upgrading SO MUCH EASIER.
Chris, almost no one is pvpin ;_; HALLLP HALLLLLLPPPp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info