- You can now challenge another player or party to a duel! Right click on them and select "Challenge to Duel". If they accept, you'll immediately be teleported to a PvP arena. If you challenge another party, the parties will fight each other. If you challenge someone in your party, only the two of you will fight. The resistance penalties used for the arena are those of the difficulty that the challenger was in.
- Added a new Intelligence skill - Flameblast: Channels to build up a large explosion. The longer you channel, the larger the area of effect and damage of the explosion. The explosion occurs after using another skill or after a short period without casting.
- Flameblast is first available to the Witch, Templar and Scion from the "The Caged Brute" quest in Normal Difficulty and to the Shadow from "Delving into Sin".
- Added five new Unique items, two of which are designed by supporters. A special item has also been added for a supporter.
- Added three new cosmetic microtransactions: Olmec Totem Skin, Tribal Storm Call and Holiday Present Sack.
- Added two new Achievements: Specialist and Full Clear: The Catacombs.
- Added four new vendor recipes.
- Resistances on the character screen now show your uncapped total in brackets.
- Your resistances appear in red if you have less than 0%.
- Added a new Heavy Strike animation for Marauders wielding Two Handed Swords.
- Updated the Scion block animations, to deal with shield flipping.
- Players must now be level 2 or higher before they can use global or trade chat, unless they have previously had a level 25 character on their account.
- Fireball: The area of effect has been increased by 12%. Damage has been increased at all levels (by around 20% at level one and around 23% at level 15).
- Firestorm: The radius of the area that fireballs land in has been increased by 39%. The delay between strikes has been reduced from 0.15 seconds to 0.10 seconds. Damage has been increased by 35%. The quality bonus has been reduced by 33.33% to match the reduced projectile delay.
- Incinerate: Now has a cast time of 240 milliseconds instead of 160. Damage has been increased by 77% per cast and damage effectiveness for supports has been adjusted from 20% to 30%. The number of stacks required to progress through a stage has been reduced to four casts.
- Added Cold Damage has been increased by 15% at level 1, up to 100% at level 15.
- Added Lightning Damage has been increased by 15% at level 1, up to 100% at level 15.
- Added Chaos Damage has been increased by 7% at level 1, up to 69% at level 15.
- Modified the Torture Chamber boss room with several changes. The exit is disabled during the boss fight. A pillar has been added close to exit, to better signal that the beam attack can be interrupted by breaking line of sight.
- Sallazzang in the Labyrinth now correctly spawns with a magic monster pack in addition to the normal Devourers that spawn in his arena every few seconds.
- The Barrage skill has been added for the Ranger in Descent Champions.
- The Storm Call skill has been added for the Witch in Descent Champions.
- Fixed a bug where you could shoot wand projectiles that received unarmed damage bonuses.
- Fixed an issue where some achievements with only one criterion showed that criterion as partial completion in the description.
- Fixed the text on Demon King Horns to correctly describe it as a replacement skin, rather than an additional effect.
- Fixed an interaction between the Headhunter unique item and the Proximity Shield Nemesis mod, where the Proximity Shield did not expire.
Last edited by Qarl on December 22, 2013 8:04 PM
Posted by Qarl
on December 22, 2013 8:03 PM
Grinding Gear Games