1.0.4 Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:

Players must now be level 2 or higher before they can use global or trade chat, unless they have previously had a level 25 character on their account.

Put that to lvl 5 or 10 and add private messages too.

To get to level 5 or even 10 doesnt take to long..
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
"
Latrine79 wrote:
WHERE IS THE COMBAT TEXT OPTION !?
How long would it take to implement ? 5 minutes ? Maybe 10 ?

How do I even know when I crit if there's no floating combat text ? :D
"
Latrine79 wrote:
"
Latrine79 wrote:
WHERE IS THE COMBAT TEXT OPTION !?
How long would it take to implement ? 5 minutes ? Maybe 10 ?

How do I even know when I crit if there's no floating combat text ? :D

Screen shake + elemental status ailments + impact particles, 3 ways that involve you looking at the game itself rather than a bunch of numbers.

"
Kettch wrote:
Hrm, not actually sure that I like the incinerate change. 33% reduction to my life gain on hit in exchange for an 18% I think DPS increase. I think that's more of a nerf personally. :/ I suppose the devs realized how incredibly tanky it was though.

Since when life gain on hit works with incinerate?
What are the new vendor recipes?
"
"
Qarl wrote:

Players must now be level 2 or higher before they can use global or trade chat, unless they have previously had a level 25 character on their account.

Put that to lvl 5 or 10 and add private messages too.

To get to level 5 or even 10 doesnt take to long..

They have to balance stopping botters/spammers with not discouraging actual new folks.

"
lamwire wrote:
"
Kettch wrote:
Hrm, not actually sure that I like the incinerate change. 33% reduction to my life gain on hit in exchange for an 18% I think DPS increase. I think that's more of a nerf personally. :/ I suppose the devs realized how incredibly tanky it was though.

You beat me to it: Since never.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
lamwire wrote:
"
Kettch wrote:

I think he's referring to Cybil's Paw.
"Resistances on the character screen now show your uncapped total in brackets."

best patch ever.
Hardcore, Hungary
So absurd, yesterday when I was leveling me a new templar I thought: "hey, this added lighting damage gem feels kind of underwhelming, they should buff!"

And there it is...

Good one!
"
Bonomel1 wrote:
So absurd, yesterday when I was leveling me a new templar I thought: "hey, this added lighting damage gem feels kind of underwhelming, they should buff!"

And there it is...

Good one!

Same here. 1.2 years ago.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info